Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property I plan to rent isn't on RTB register, how to proceed? I'm new to this.

Options
  • 28-07-2021 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi. I'm renting my first apartment and I'm jumping through all the hoops required and plan to sign the lease next week. It's a pretty big letting agency managing the property and it seems very nice and above board.

However, I just was reading my rights as a tenant and I noticed it says all properties are required to be registered with the RTB. So naturally I look up the one I'm about to rent and it's not listed. The apartment below it 10a is registered but my apartment 10b isn't showing up at all.

I've already paid a deposit. How will this effect my rights in the future? I don't know what implications this could have in the future if an issue arises.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement