Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

If ere a post would make me return that would be it 😂

First mention of a general return to the office today, it will be interesting, there won't be a rush by the sounds of it. On the other hand I've said that I will never return to my kitchen table no matter what happens, even the thought of it makes me anxious.

I don't know what's happening on the site, obviously the upgrade was a disaster but I think it was getting very quiet even before that, not sure what can be done tbh, I've looked at the 'other ' site, while it looks like exactly what we had here it does seem quiet also imo. I think everyone is just completely drained after the last year, there's nothing to even talk about, maybe it will pick up when we're back to normal. Anyway, I'm off until Tuesday, I'm going to stay in bed in the morning, I'm exhausted, hopefully head out for food/drinks over the weekend, but it seems like an effort. Think I'm resigned to being couchside for the foreseeable, is it just me or does anyone else feel like fcuk it,can't be bothered?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Make room on that couch for us Duvet 🥂🥂

• Registered Users Posts: 17,036 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm the exact same Duvet, I'd love to just get into bed, pull the duvet (not you! 😂) over my head and stay there.

There's a weird message popping up and then an error message. It's happening, the ship is finally sinking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

I hope that couch is a four-seater, Duvet 😉 I can regale you with wild tales of my days in the Austrian Alps 🤪

Seriously, I feel just the same. It seems as if everyone has just had enough and is completely drained, especially since there seems no end insight.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Doc tells me my weird head stuff is down to having had (unkownst to myself) an ear infection. I dunno Doc. I'm in bed now and I just...see this is because someone in my favourite show got really sick and I'm getting old and and and

Lads, we've had a very challenging past year and a bit. I think it's time to move on and take the upper hand back towards normality. For the first time this week in dunnes I didn't sanitise my hands on the way in. I stopped sanitising my trolley around six weeks ago but I've decided enough is enough now. I empathise with anyone suffering with this current reality. It's been a trying time but we're on the way out of it now lads.

P.s., there's nothing to be afraid of 🤗

• Advertisement

You are spot on light. We can put the Covid madness behind us and look forward to our normality 😊

Night night. I'm off to Tattle to read my gossips.

I'm just home after going for lunch with the girls 😁

Lunch, then an actual pub, then an other actual pub, then another restaurant. All walk in, no bookings. It's like real life, almost, again!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@bubblypop That's my kind of lunch!

Busy with two friends messaging me who've fallen out with each other. Trying not to get too mired in it since i know they will have forgotten about it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

People drift in and out of this thread all the time so it’s not just related to the downgrade, nice to see old dog sniffed it out, but we will really miss Grndeeod,

Nespresso time for me and off for a lovely 5000 NM trip. Last one :):):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Brilliant, home time soon for you. Question is, who will be happier to see you? 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Friday Folks , enjoy the weekend no matter what you're doing ☺

Coffee and smoke here now , starting to brighten up a bit , well , the clouds aren't as dark as they were!

And I jinxed it , the rain has arrived ☔☔☔☔

Yep, same here. Just got caught on my way back from getting some takeout for lunch. Hey, it's Fast Food Friday after all... 😜

Anyway, take an educated guess about who realised that they'd left their jacket at home when the rain arrived...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Rotten day today weather-wise and my sleep was poor - again - last night.

I seem to get about 5 hours of solid sleep, wake up early and then just cannot get back to sleep.

In bed now and I think I might stay here for the rest of the day. On the other hand, OH and myself have things to sort over the weekend including a family funeral (the second this year 😥) to attend on Monday.

A school friend of my father's passed away this morning.... back in the late 30's early 40's, his family of 4 lived upstairs in the house, and her family of 8 or 9 lived downstairs!

Different times altogether...

About to dodge the rain drops and go grocery shopping.

Anyone want me to pick them up stuff for tomorrow night's party on the balcony?

I'm sitting in the car with a hot choc looking out at the rain. I love it. Got caught in it on Wednesday and was almost skipping along.

Homeside, having just turned on the out of office reply on my work laptop.

Now I just need to chuck that thing into the fires of Mount Doom 😃🔥

Work trundle o clock. I too stood in the rain a few times recently including a spectacular thunder shower, twas awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Takeaway pizza eaten. Couldn't be bothered turning on the cooker.

To thine own self be true

I rang in order for a Junior Box for myself , when I went to collect it , it was snack box size with two pieces of chicken !

• Advertisement

Ah sure if it's going spare i can take it off your hands Mam 😉

Advertisement