Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Buying] new built greenway - kiltipper D24

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 HOPE100

Hi, we are looking into purchasing the 4 bed detached and can’t seem to get information on the floor plans etc. would anyone have a drawings on these or know where to locate them ? Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30 blackswanie

HOPE100 wrote: »
    Hi, we are looking into purchasing the 4 bed detached and can’t seem to get information on the floor plans etc. would anyone have a drawings on these or know where to locate them ? Many thanks

Hello,

Please contact Paul from GVM he should be able to provide you with all details and add you to mail list of next phase, also floor plans is available in the planning permission:

http://www.sdublincoco.ie/Planning/Details?regref=SD17A%2F0368&fbclid=IwAR18_MdlZ2aMdXDOBrSw15Hv5A4cz6HA6ZJvy3pitTGJEwhnHG03ynmlpIY

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 daithi_240

Hi everyone hope everybody is keeping well. I spoke to Paul on Monday and he noted all phase 1 contracts have now been signed and returned. He didn't have any update on phase 2 or the brochure however. Has anyone else been in contact with him or heard any different? I believe the builder was putting a bit of pressure on them to get contracts back etc. Building progress looks like it's progressing well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

daithi_240 wrote: »
    Hi everyone hope everybody is keeping well. I spoke to Paul on Monday and he noted all phase 1 contracts have now been signed and returned. He didn't have any update on phase 2 or the brochure however. Has anyone else been in contact with him or heard any different? I believe the builder was putting a bit of pressure on them to get contracts back etc. Building progress looks like it's progressing well!

No updates here either other than that the building is progressing well, aided by the nice weather! First dozen or so houses are now up and bases being completed for the next terrace. Wonders of timber frame construction!

Simon

Off topic, but the little cafe at the end of the lane that forms part of Kiltipper Woods Care Centre is open to the public and does an impressive breakfast for a fiver and lovely coffee. Plus amazing lunches and desserts. The strawberry gateau is to die for. ;)

Its a good thing I don't live as close as you will be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Hunterwise54

Hi All, Its been awhile since I posted. Just wondering if anyone has heard anymore on when phase 2 is launching and if the expected completion date for phase 1 is still Jan 2022?

I believe there is a couple of issues with phase 1 measurements and the bathroom/kitchen crowd not playing ball. Hoping for a bit of reassurance that things are going to plan still. Planning on buying from the drawings that were made available so hope nothing too much is changing.

Hope everyone is enjoying the great weather!! This time next year hopefully in our new back gardens 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Worth87

haven't heard anything on phase 2 or completion date of phase 1 but was under the impression it was March 2022?? The measurements have us worried too because they aren't giving out exact measurements any more and from being up there the gardens on the 3 beds look a lot smaller than we were advised at first. Really hope we aren't doing to be ripped off now, paying enough as it is!! The kitchen place aren't replying to anyone and the bathroom place aren't doing it anymore apparently?!

I passed by myself the other day but still hard to make out the sizes. Whats the m2 they orginally gave for the back garden? I would have assumed going by other newbuilds they would have been around 90m2. Is anyone pushing on the brochure from Paul? I agree they are not cheap so they need to be upfront of what the exact measurements are. Im sure they know this when building has already commenced. The builders know what measurements they are working to.

Hard to believe both the kitchen/bathroom place are being awkward when its a big enough contract for both.

Maybe with enough pressure on Paul he will get the details clarified.

Post edited by Hunterwise54 on

Most of back garden size is 77 m2 or above, you can get any measurement using the plans provided and acrobat reader

Thanks I'll try that. Does 77m2 not seem very small? Considering the 3 beds are about 118m2 the back garden size is nearly at the smallest it could be.

• Advertisement

yeah however not the minimum, I have seen back garden inside Dublin around 66 M2

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

Has anyone heard anything at all?

I'm registered for phase 2 but information is very slow coming!

Hi Amor3

Have not heard anything on phase 2. Have you got any information? Presume it will be this year. They seem to be flying with the building at the moment.

Nothing at all apart from that I am registered and will be informed when they have a date for phase 2. They still have no brochure. Phase 1 is house no. 1-23

They seem to be on house no. 18 or 19 from what I can make out. I'm gonna to walk by in the next few days and take a couple of photos.. the front row seem really close to the kiltipper rd and from the plans I thought that road had a front garden!

I thought phase 1 was unit 1-26? It would be odd to leave 3 units off that row as phase 2.

I thought that myself, the driveways seem to be small enough lenghtwise. Wont be much space between the Kiltipper road and the house front. Where unit 18/19 is, also seems very narrow to fit a driveway and a road to the front of the house. Maybe it will look different when everything is finished but hard to picture now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

I see the scaffolding has gone up for the "corner" house facing out on to Kiltipper Road which means a lot of Phase 1 is now in place. Lots of foundation and pipework sets done too for the next row. It's still surprisingly difficult to picture it completed - they really are making use of every square foot of space!

Has anyone heard anything recently from Formation or the EA? I emailed him on Friday for an update but nothing at all back so far regarding Phase 2, brochures, plans or most importantly - prices!

Simon

Nothing at all since the 19th of August. And that was to say he still had no information !

Has anyone from phase 1 heard anything??

Was onto Paul again today, still nothing and he is not very pleasant with his emails.. just a basic "no update" really..

In the meantime, I've had 2 emails after that today about viewings for others houses i had registered interest in!

Could be another few weeks or months. Phase 1 was only meant to be 1-15 according to the advertisimg boards but they included more houses so phase 2 could be another while.

Yes I see viewings are popping up for a few places, Graydon in Newcastle have showhouses this Saturday and the new development in Kilcarberry are launching the end of the month.

Yeah Graydon was one of the emails I got, I replied with an appointment request with 4 minutes of getting the email and got a reply today that all appointments are gone and I'll be contacted on the next release, when I asked about what sort of time frame that could be, I was told spring 22.

• Advertisement

they are now finishing the show houses, I don't know exactly when phase 2 might be released, but I would say it will not until show houses is finished. so maybe after 1 month or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭dmn

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Ciara26

Any idea on the price for 2 bed?

Heey, 2 beds will be in the last (third) phase, so I would say it will be maybe around 1 year before they start release them, it's hard to guess/expect prices for them at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ninghao

Hey guys I am a new member and I have paid the deposit for a 4 bed detached. It is 525k. Anyone has any idea because It is quite strange because nowadays it seems that properties which haven't been built can be sold. Also, I want to know more details about the property but no way. hahaha. Hope we can meet next year!!!

And I also want to ask about the surrounding of the estate. I am new in Dublin.......

Hi Ninghao, congrats on the house. Did you purchase unit 27 from phase 2? I think 1-26 are phase 1. Yes you can buy properties from the plans before they are built, usually the case with new builds. The surrounding area is nice, good transport and near lots of schools and shops.

Post edited by Hunterwise54 on

Hey! I got No.26. So from your meaning 26 should be earlier than 27 because it is phase 1 right? Also is there any update about the finish date? I don't want to wait so long.....

Congratulation, the tentative completion date that we have been told is Q1 2022

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 daithi_240

Hi Ninghao congrats on the purchase do you know much about the area why did you end up buying up here? Are you planning on living in the area or renting out? Thanks.

Post edited by daithi_240 on

Advertisement