Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

First cheque always takes the longest but after that they should fly in

The internet isn’t for everyone

got the boot from a survey today due to a typo and it made me laugh

Thank you for trying to complete this survey. However, on this occasion we cannot accept your answers. Our reputation, as a leading market research company, is based on the validity of the data we provide to our clients. On this occasion your answers have failed our Quality Control procedures - At the first household composition question you said that there were 43 people in your household and at the second questions you said that there were "1" people under 18 in your household and "2" people aged 18 or over in your household. We ask that you answer all questions carefully and in return we offer a fair reward for the time taken to complete the surveys. We hope that on the next occasion your answers will be consistent so you can complete the survey and have your reward accredited to your account. Kind Regards, RedC Live Survey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

🤣 I guess they don't take nuance into consideration. I got kicked out on that once (put 1 instead of zero on 'under 18' thinking it was over 18) but I never made it twice! I think it's a rite of passage on surveys, everyone does it least once.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Your cheque will arrive in about fourteen days or so.It will be for €50 and the €14 left will be in your account for you to reach another €50 .RED C only pay out in €50's.

Definitely too much wine at fault😄 to be putting those answers down with RED C for one with so much experience.

• Advertisement

No just the one typo boss

I hit 43 instead of 3 🙄

I beg to differ.Check your RED C post again.

Okay boss explain it to me then ? Maybe I’m blind

I said 43 people in the house instead of 3

1 under 18 and 2 over 18 which would be correct

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

The same thing happened me a few days ago. I wonder was it the same survey? Do you have the survey number by any chance? I emailed them straight away but haven’t received a reply yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,987 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I got an email today from Dealz saying I won a voucher after doing one of their surveys on the bottom of the receipt. I always wondered if anyone won. I always do them for lots of shops tesco, boots, lidl Dealz etc. Anyone else ever won from one of these surveys for any company.

Well done, I have never won anything on those and assumed they were fake.

Glad to hear you won

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Red C flying in this morning. I only got up for a smoke and I've already got three off them.

To be honest I was the same. I used to do all of them each month but had gotten lazy recently because I felt they were pointless. I was thinking yesterday when I got the email I hadn't done one in a long time for Dealz as the website wasn't working for me on the phone. but I'm sure I did one it might have been June or maybe early July because I tried to do it a couple of times and the website didn't load any I know a few days later I was throwing out lots of receipts and I said I'd chance it and finally it worked. I was obviously meant to do it that day. Definitely hadn't done that Dealz one in a few months previous

Got two out of three myself Monday but nothing since.Good to see there are still sending them out.Good for you.

Well RED C seemed to find the " 1 under 18 and 2 over 18" problematic.If as you say the people in your household is correct you should drop them an E mail because if you put the same thing down again you could lose another survey.

well they would find it problematic when i said there are 43 people living in my gaff by mistake and not 3 - the maths doesn't add up 2 + 1 = 3 not 43 so that triggered the algorithm to kick me out

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭jrmb

I updated my address on REDC and the surveys stopped coming. I shouldn't have said anything 😂

• Advertisement

As long as you are truthful with survey companies there should be no problems.A change/update of address is nothing to be worried about.All of us on RED C go through sometimes weeks of no surveys.It's just the way survey's with RED C go.If your drought continues and you are worried drop them an e mail explaining your change of address and they will sort it for you.

Has anyone had a survey from Ideas Panel recently or have you heard anything from them about the new site. I was getting frequent surveys but nothing in a few weeks now. I registered my email with the new site a few weeks back but not heard anything. I also cant access the old site now. I'm on about €16 so I hope it doesn't go completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Mine was p019108. It’s so annoying when that happens!

Got a survey from IO this evening €1 for 15 mns.Took an hour to complete.ffs these survey companies are making fools of us.Only I needed it to reach the €10 I would have deleted it after 20 mns.Pi$$ed off with this foul play.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Added my RedC voucher to Paypal last month and still can't spend the bloody thing. Won't send to anyone and won't work as a payment option when making a purchase through PayPal. I think I'll try add it to my Amazon account and see if that works instead.

happened to everyone so you are not alone, amazon will work or there is also the allgifts option if you prefer to buy vouchers

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Red c surveys flew in the past few weeks. Waiting on another cheque to be sent out.

Userneeds & Opinion World, and a few from Amarach. Buying loads on Amazon lately, with all the fivers here and there. Happy days.

Was chilling watching Cork v Kilkenny (with a few cans) and and scrolling through e mail sites when up popped a €4 Survey from RED C on various topics,my meat consumption,lotto games playing frequency,my political opinions etc.Got it done but boy was I careful with the last series of questions regarding who was living in my house hold.You have to be attentive with RED C all the time as one or two slips of concentration can cost you dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Anybody getting a €1 survey on the IO site that leads nowhere. It's there over a week for me and driving me nuts.

• Advertisement

Have you tried it on two different devices? iPad/phone and then laptop/pc. I’ve had a few before that would work on one but not the other.

also had a good few of the phantom surveys that just seem to redirect to nowhere

Advertisement