Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021/22 FPL Rate My Team thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Arealred

Thanks, will look at that. Certainly Grealish will be rotated so that is a risk with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Any suggestions? My forward line isn't the best

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

My second half serious draft.

Tried to leave Bruno out but the FOMO set in and it would probably take a hit to get him back in.

Is DCL a differential? Can downgrade him to Wilson, Richi, Nacho etc and upgrade to another 4.5 defender.

Or swap him for Ings and move Watkins on for a 7.5 striker. Ings moving to Villa is actually really annoying for FPL :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Similar team to mine above. For some reason I'm not overally happy with DCL (and King for that matter but he's not in your team). Ings is throwing the lion among the poodles alright, turned me right off buying Watkins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Think Sanchez is expected back before the start of the season but might be worth listening for an update in case he's still injured

Looks great, think I'd prefer Bamford to DCL but nothing wrong with DCL. Ricky might be out because of the olympics, think DCL is better without him because he's so greedy with the ball

Do you think you'll stick with Ollie with the Ings move?

• Advertisement

Tried a tinker with Son, if he plays up top then I want him in my team! Bruno, Salah and Son tie up so much money though

Def: Trent, Digne and could only take some 4.5s after spending the money on the midfield

Mid: Salah, Bruno, Son, Raph, (Smith Rowe bench)

Fwd: Wilson, Toney (4.5 fodder)

Think Ayling or Smith Rowe are probably good enough for first bench spot most weeks

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

Draft number 5497

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭skippy15

Double arsenal defence? I'd ditch one of them straight away, like some of other pics and if Jimi hits any kind of form he is a monster but I'll give him a few weeks see how him and wolves shape up as don't fancy them much

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Didn't know Sanchez was a doubt tbh....thanks for the heads up...had Bachman in most other drafts but don't really want the headache of rotating keepers.

Will stick with Watkins I think...should still produce even with Ings around and always good for an assist

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Richi is out for the start of the season due to the Olympics

• Advertisement

Jimi could be left off for a few weeks considering Wolves fixtures, think Nacho and Wilson are better options to start the season with

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭sergioaguero

hard to consider any city players with all the squad rotation, although kane surely a must if he joins

Dias / Stones maybe (although Stones probably might need rest after the Euros) but certainly not many of the attackers I'd want to bet the house on

Could maybe say Mahrez for the first two and move off because he hasn't had Euros but even then you never know with Pep

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Not sure if Watkins out wide is a 7.5m striker though. He might get a chance to actually put some of his finishing last year behind him rather than Ings sauntering in anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭sergioaguero

foden didnt play much euros either, if they sign Grealish will be lots of rotation... sterling, torres, mahrez, silva

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I'm half debating of starting with Mane instead of Salah now, but keeping 0.5 ITB to make an easy swap if needed. Mane has found his scoring boots in pre-season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Current pass. Lots of decisions to be made. Just brought Veltman in for Fofana. Thought about Ben White but, statistics be damned, I can’t bring myself to buy an Arsenal defender.

Robertson over TAA purely for budget reasons. Considering AWB over Shaw for fitness reasons.

Bruno and ESR could easily become Sancho and Ziyech. Or Greenwood and Son.

Ings signing has dented my confidence in Watkins so swapped Watkins and Bowen for Buendia and Antonio.

Funny, I’m considering an Arsenal defender double up. Chambers and White, the only thing stopping me is I have ESR and that Pepe is very under priced and I might want him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭remoteboy

They’ve been so solid that it makes perfect sense. It just feels wrong 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭mectavba

Don't see KDB featuring in many teams. I think City could be unstoppable this year and he is surely the safest option to start most games, will take set pieces etc. I know there may be a risk he plays a bit deeper than he has done previously, but surely still will chip in with goals/assists. I currently have him in instead of Bruno and Mané (already have Salah). No other City players.

Am I missing something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

I just feel after last year that City players are rotated too often to get consistent points. KDB and Dias maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Ye like grealish should be great value at 8mill but how often will he play!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I'm surprised too. My plan is to move Mane to KDB in GW2. Hopefully it'll be a differential!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I had Raphina but now bringing in Soucek. They have excellent opening fixtures. I also think Bowen could be a great left field pick, especially with Lingard gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

First draft. Feedback appreciated

Kdb starts the season injured. People going for Mahrez in the short term I think. Gundo possibly an option either?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

https://twitter.com/ffscout_luke/status/1423659985859452935?s=19

Mahrez and Grealish very attractive now if this is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

KDB and Foden out "for a while" according to Pep. Mahrez is a definite for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,267 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

How we doing distribution wise? I'm currently on :

GK : £9.5m

DEF : £25m

MID : £41m

FOR : £24m

£0.5 itb

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

9m

23m

45.5m