Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PPR League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭roverjoyce

If you need someone to make up numbers i will join

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Back - Mud Dogs

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Inchicore Warriors are back in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

In again. Was Medellin Pickle Task Force.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭darklighter

Count me in - Pack It All In

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭In Exile

I'm back. Finding Geno - I think!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭rogeyspoint

Hi, I am also interested in joining if there are any spaces available. I threw myself into the pot last year but you had enough.

thanks

Thanks. The thing about this league is that people return year after year, we have very few dropouts.

Just this year we already have everyone confirmed again, bar one.

All 12 players from last season have now confirmed for this season, so unfortunately for those looking to join, we are full; amazing consistency in this league, the majority of players have been in it for nearly a decade at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭rogeyspoint

In light of the longer season this year, I have rearranged the schedule for a 15 week regular season. The schedule is roughly as follows...

Weeks 1-5 - All divisional games, you will play each team in your division once.

Weeks 6 - 11 - Inter-divisional games - you will play all teams from the opposite division once.

Weeks 12 - 15 - Back to divisional games for the last 4 weeks leading up to the playoffs.

Playoffs are now weeks 16 and 17. Week 18 is the last week of the regular season and will be unused.

Doodle poll now up for draft time. As always, the draft will take place the week before the reg seasons starts, so sometime between August 30 and September 05. We have two weeks to decide so no rush.

https://doodle.com/poll/7fc2pr9p5guh483h?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,896 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Cheers fisgon.

Last chance to participate in poll to decide draft time, link above.

The draft time needs to be decided tomorrow, as it is going to be next week.

Draft now set for this Wednesday at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭darklighter

Guys, if you aren't able to make the draft, can you please log in beforehand & set your profile to auto pick so we dont have to wait the full time period each time for your pick to be made

I'm actually gonna have to do that, stupidly booked a flight at that exact time. If you go to your team page you can actually set up autopick so that you can eliminate certain players you don't want to draft and even decide what position you want to draft in each round.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭In Exile

I'm struggling to get into the app. Anyone have that issue on ESPN android app?

Always look forward to this 6am start every year! Football season is starting

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TimeOutguy

Sorry I missed the draft chaps stuck in a meeting. Auto did me ok though so hopefully much better than last years outing as I was brutal haha

• Advertisement

Damn, missed it. Never got my notification.

If you need wide receiver help and can offer a starting RB, then I'm interested. Foxboro legends is my team.

Any of Julio Jones, DJ Chark, Odell Beckham and Jerry Jeudy available for the right offer

this is now my only boards league as I was off here for a while and dropped out of the big one

still some start to my season. Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Open to any and all trades if people want to PM or send ones through ESPN

Ughhhh espn is being annoying won't let me add any players because laundry is on IR and played Thurs so looks like I have to play without 2 players for this game week......

You mean you can’t make any changes? Obviously the browns and broncos players are locked but are you sure it won’t let you drop other players for pick ups?

Yeah I have no TE or DST and when I try add I get this

"No adds allowed until ineligible player in DL/IR slot is moved"

I can't move Landry from IR to bench though, so frustrating never come across anything like this before!

Have you a full bench? You need room on your bench to move him.

• Advertisement

Second again for me! Waited until the final for my team to have their worst week all season. Ha

Congrats to the Mud Dogs!

Another enjoyable year

Advertisement