Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EU Digital/paper! Certs, the Megathread - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does anyone answer the help line, is there an email address to contact?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭muddypuppy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

Aaggh I’d be crying in a corner too if I was you! That’s so frustrating. The helpline has been a total joke

• Registered Users Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Phoned helpline 8 times.

Selected the option relevant to me. Fully vaccinated almost a month, No cert.

Call disconnected 8 times after being on hold 20 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Luckylow10

I called at 8:28 by the time I selected the correct options it was 8:30 and I was then on hold for 1hr 15mins. If u don’t call before 9:30/10 am in my opinion your not getting through that day.

I called at around 8:45 another day and was on hold for 5 hours 15 minutes. I was gonna give up but then just persevered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭lalipule

Actually they can ring you back. We got a call from them on Monday Bank holiday where they were taking our details. That had some but no details of our GP practice that we were vaccinated in. If this was a scam I’m going to cry but all did seem genuine.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Scanned it

I've been waved through in two other places

• Registered Users Posts: 5 smiddy-2021

I'm flying back from Portugal on Friday, second Pfizer dose 9 days ago and I have proof of this from my GP, with dates of each dose, my name/address/dob. Has anyone flown back into Ireland using proof of vaccination that wasn't the DCC or HSE card?

I have tried the DCC helpline but like everyone else, can't get through! Considering a PCR test just in case but they barely checked documents when flying over...

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IQO

This all depends on the gate agent in Portugal. Arrived back in Dublin late last night, no one asked anything (no DCC or Passenger Locator Form), and could use the self service passport control. If the gate agent in Portugal allows your proof of vaccination document you're good to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

I thought the point of the QR code was that it was scanned and if there was an outbreak traced back to the venue they could contact everyone who was there that through the scanned cert so why am I still having to give over my name and no on a folder? Not worried about it just curious seems an unnecessary extra step to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

scanning the QR code just confirms that you have been vaccinated. the scanner doesn't store your data.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Leftwaffe

Getting second jab tomorrow. Travelling to UK on 23rd.

How do I get my travel pass if I’ve been vaccinated through the GP?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭hesaidshesaid

Hi there

I tried the helpline a few times but abandoned it having read people’s experiences here. Pointless.

Saw on Twitter that there’s a website you can use to request your cert if you haven’t received it and are fully vaccinated. You can also use it to request corrections to your cert if you’ve received it.

Got my cert in post yesterday and by email today. Links below;

To request your cert;

And to correct it;

https://covidcertificateportal.gov.ie/update-cert/

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Stella50

Been getting the following message since Saturday and still no certificate. Has this been happening to anyone else

We have successfully matched your information to an ongoing case in our system. Your certificate is currently being processed and should be with you within the next 5 working days. Thanks for your patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,424 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Should be the same as everyone else, had my done in the GP and got emailed it the week they started doing the vaccine certs. If you are registered on the hse portal (as if you wanted to be getting a shot from a MVC) you can check to see that both shots have been uploaded to them correctly by your GP.

My wife got jabbed in UCD on Tuesday and had her cert emailed to her yesterday evening.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭audman13

Yes getting same message and no sign of cert.. Beyond frustrated at this stage. Cert is needed for travel Monday... It's 3 and a half weeks now since vaccination.

Seems a few have had a frustrating experience but for me the system has run really well, I guess I have been lucky.

I got my vaccine last week and had the digital cert about 15 hours later, it was missing my middle name which is on my passport and I wanted it added in to be safe, filled out the form Saturday morning and the updated digital cert arrived yesterday.

Got my 2nd jab on 25th May at my GPs. My wife got her second jab at Vaccination centre 2nd Aug. and received her cert on 19th Aug. I have double checked with my GP and all details have been submitted over 2 weeks ago. We are to travel on Saturday from Cork to Roscoff by boat. Frustrated is not the word

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭audman13

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Fully vaccinated three weeks now with GP, and still no sign of the cert. Have tried the portal, and I just get an error message saying "We can’t issue your Digital Certificate of Vaccination at this time. This may be because we are missing some relevant data related to your vaccination record."

Anyone else have this issue?

Wondering if it's the fault of my GP or HSE. On hold with the helpline now for 30 mins or so, but this thread doesn't inspire me with confidence.

• Advertisement

I have and just getting the message that my cert will be issued in 5 days today is day .

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Champagne Sally

Haha Goldengirl yes indeed. Still no sign of my cert though, I've made half hearted attempts at calling them again but just don't have the will and give up after an hour. I'm in no hurry, I'll wait until it settles down and try again. Good luck with your attempts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭plodder

No, but by putting the QR code in the contact tracing app, that kind of confusion is inevitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

2 hours and 5 minutes waiting on hold to get through to the helpline and the call just drops. **** me, but that's sickening.

6Hrs 42mins today listening to how important my call is but no one answered. I gave up then. Now 6 days since my information was matched to their data and the 5 day promise of my cer but still nothing. Do'nt really hold out any hope of contacting the help line tomorrow and we are to head from Cork on Satueday. Are the French accepting the HSE cards or will I postpone and travel later and hope for the cert next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭mcw92

This thread is huge, so apologies if I've missed it, but I assume the digital certificate from a vaccine obtained in the north, will allow me to fly out of Dublin to Spain without any PCR tests or similar ?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭surrender monkey

I've been vaccinated since the end of June. Haven't received my cert. Rang the help line for ten days in a row opened multiple cases on the system. I eventually got a call back from the hse themselves to tell me that they don't have all my vaccine records even though my doctor swears blind that they sent it . Hse requested permission to contact my doctor to get my information from them. I'll give it another few days and if I don't get a cert I'll be making a formal complaint. If they are offering boosters in the future I'll be getting it from a vaccine centre and won't be going near a gp or pharmacist. That's where all the problems are coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

We can’t issue your Digital Certificate of Vaccination at this time. This may be because we are missing some relevant data related to your vaccination record. Please call the Helpline at 1800 807 008 and our agents will assist you in getting your Digital COVID Certificate of Vaccination. Please have the following information available when you call the Helpline: * Name * Mobile * PPSN * Address including Eircode * Date of Birth * Email Address * Vaccination details – including the date(s) you received your vaccination, where you received it and the vaccine you received.

😡🤬👹

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭airy fairy

My daughter was fully vaccinated since April. Never received her cert. She was done through hospital, cohort 4. Hospital swore blind that all information was given to the HSE and the matter was out of their hands.

She spent days trying to get to talk to someone on the helpline. Turns out her email and postcode were missing, the hospital omitted them.

Hopefully when people are on the hse system now they'll be called according to date of last vaccination and skip the GPs and pharmacies, in the event of boosters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Its quite likely boosters will be delivered via GP and pharmacy primarily. Hotels, leisure centres, colleges etc are going to want their space back.

Advertisement