Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messages gone?

Options
  • 05-08-2021 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

The messages facility on my desktop computer does not allow for new messages. It only displays old ones. Has this now been removed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here.

If there is a new message available for you on Banking 365 then you should be able to view this message by logging in and select 'Services' and then select 'Messages' at the top of the page.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭joeirish

Hi

I got that but it was how I could send a message. The Message tab only allows me to view messages.

Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Thanks for getting back to us here Joe.

If you go to services and then scroll down the bottom of the page you will see a 'send us a message' option. One of my colleagues will be happy to help.

Thanks, Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭joeirish

HI

You might ask you website design to add the send a message option to the options available when a user opens the messages tab. This is the normal way of doing this, not having to open a separate tab to send a message. It would also be good if there was an option to reply to the BoI message. Sometimes there is a misunderstanding and having to copy and past the reply into a new message so that the BoI person who reads it knows what is going on is more difficult than having a system like this (where there is a thread an any BoI person can see what the previoius conversation was about).

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Joe, thanks again for coming back to us here.

We really appreciate you sharing your feedback on this with us here.

Please be assured we will pass your feedback along to the relevant team.

Thanks, Eve

• Advertisement
Advertisement