Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carne Golf Links

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

bmay529 wrote: »
    Is the new course layout available on BPS devices?

I have a Shotscope V3 and new course wasn't on it but I think someone said this week on the Links Thread that they were able to get it on a different device?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭NotCarrotRidge

B_Sharp wrote: »
    I have a Shotscope V3 and new course wasn't on it but I think someone said this week on the Links Thread that they were able to get it on a different device?

I had the Kilmore 9 on my Garmin last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

I have requested Shotscope to map the new 9 so hopefully will be available shortly. They have emailed me back requesting coordinates. I have got back to them and said that Garmin and golfshotapp should be a good reference point
    Shotscope.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭bmay529

Re Atlantic Challenge in Carne. Carne have told me that the Atlantic Challenge in Carne this month will be played over the Hackett course, ie. the same course as has been played for the past number of years. Shame really, as I was looking forward to having a go at the new holes on the Dunes course which I hear are very good. I presume it may have something to do with the lack of GPS systems updates, etc. for the new layout.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭NotCarrotRidge

Whiplash85 wrote: »
    I have requested Shotscope to map the new 9 so hopefully will be available shortly. They have emailed me back requesting coordinates. I have got back to them and said that Garmin and golfshotapp should be a good reference point
    Shotscope.PNG

I have generated a GIS file of the greens and fairways and if you like, i can post here so you can send to Shotscope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Is there a stroke saver available for carne?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Deporhostia

Yes, bought one today! It’s a fiver and has all 27 holes (Hackett course if you open it one side, and WAD if you open it backwards). Very nicely done

• Registered Users Posts: 24 elgstring

They had no stroke savers left when we played last, young man in the pro shop scribbled one down for us on a piece of paper. That's just a fraction of the hospitality we experienced, amazing place.

Advertisement