Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

I have a long standing back injury...and when it goes I drop...so I have a few days of shuffling like yoda ahead of me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A shuffling gimpy yoda 😱😱😱

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedtime for a few hours, motogp later, a must watch for me this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Just home from a great two hour walk, breakfast is on and looking forward to it now, got a call from my brother half an hour ago to inform me that three members of extended family have tested positive for Covid, a cousin in his 50s and his two teenage sons, apparently they all attended a local pub after a GAA match during the week, cousin and one son doing fine having very mild symptoms but other son aged 16 is in a bad way as he is also asthmatic, talks of having to be hospitalised later today if no improvement, serious situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Any one else having issues checking their notifications? I keep getting this when I try...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

When the Mutt refuses his 2nd car ride of the day, I know its too bloody hot outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Oops just saw this. Yep it is illegal, but that never stopped anybody :):)

Mutt 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

No Mam nothing like that happening to me 👍

GH that’s bad news hopefully he doesn’t need to be hospitalised 👍

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In my OH’s place on the Southside, getting ready to head off to a stately home we have booked a tour of for 2pm.

Much better weather today! 🌈👍👍☀️

Mam I'd say the old advice of clear cookies/history may help when it comes to token issues

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Congratulations Cork, better team on the day 🤪🤪

Grem , I should have posted earlier as about ten minutes after that happened, it was all fine again .

Gremlins in The Matrix !

Ted was spotted earlier in the day

I feel there is is a lot of gremlin-ism on boards *pouting and tears*

Ah but you're THE Gremlinteer , the others are pale imitations.

I do tend to be quite tanned this time of year, flattery will get you everywhere Mam 😉

There's only one Grem !

Plenty of glitches that are b!tches though 😂

• Advertisement

Hopefully vanilla get their collective fingers out and deal with crap this week..

We can do nothing but hope , it's dire at the moment, putting a lot of people off posting , myself included.

It's sad when you look at the main page and a lot of the "latest" posts are there hours .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Evening Mam. Sage words there. A lot of people seem to have taken cover alright 😕

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I was in KK earlier today watching 2nd half in bro's house.

I'm a pessimist mostly however finding it ok to cling on here so far. Frustrating to be sure but far from unworkable

It's frustrating, it's slow loading (except on phone for me anyway ) it "feels" different, in short , it's annoying as fcuk that the heart of what "old" boards was , seems to have been left behind in the migration.

I know everything needs time to settle and be rectified, but it sure as hell isn't an enjoyable experience atm .

TLDR : mam ranting .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,035 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Exactly, Mam! I can cope with the convoluted navigation etc., but it just feels wrong now. I've said this before but it's like being in the wrong house and trying to pretend it's home.

Along with my pessimism i forget that i am a glutton for punishment 😆

Think we all are Grem , we're still here too 😁

• Advertisement

We'll regroup, takes time to settle into a new gaff

Advertisement