Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog sitter- 2 days a week - East Galway

• 08-08-2021 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,

I'm looking for a day care dog sitter for a 4 year old male (neutered) Collie Cross.

It would be two days a week sometimes three, during the day while I'm at work. I would drop off to your house. Country location would be Ideal.

He is good with other dogs but does not like cats.

Would suit someone working from home in the area of Craughwell, Loughrea, Oranmore.

He is a rescue and due to this he's not suitable for the doggy daycare centres in Galway as he gets stressed in the environment.

He's a very loving dog but would need to meet the person initially as he can be wary of people he doesn't know.

He loves chasing football, is good on the leash and is trained to walk with a head halter. He is trained to heel, sit, stay and leave it.

Would suit a dog lover who has experience with dogs previously.

This might not get me anywhere but any help with it would be appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement