Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Golf Lessons - any reccomendations?

Options
  • 11-08-2021 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Any reccomendations for a golf instructor for a couple of golf lessons in Galway?

Would be a mid twenties handicapper looking to gennerally improve consistancy with long game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Highly recommend David Ruddy working out of Cregboy. Had one lesson with him this year and will be going back soon for another.

Also Brian O' Reilly in Glenlo abbey. Had a lesson with him last year and found him very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭dazzday

Thanks for the reply!

David Ruddy looks very interesting with Trackman - pricey at 50e for 30mins but looks like it could be worth it. Did you go for 30mins or 1hr session with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

I done the 1 hour, he said the 30 minutes is just for like a check up and he would recommend the first lesson with him is an hour, My handicap went from 8.7 to 7.4 the month after seeing him.

Sent me on a video after with 3 drills to do. I just need to practice them more, been playing too much golf and not enough practice.

Advertisement