Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finn Harps Cash League (and other worthy fundraising leagues)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

An absolutely staggering response this season.

We now have more than 400 entries and €4,000 in the prize pool. With 6 hours to deadline entries are still flowing in.

www.fhfcshop.ie

No PayPal for this ?

Can do.

Do DMs still work on this yoke?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

First year joining the Finn Harps league. Looking forward to it :)

• Advertisement

We've ended up on around 470 entries. Stunned. I wasn't daring to dream of 400 yesterday morning.

Thanks to all who entered. Update email will be out tomorrow sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Missing Links

That's absolutely fantastic going and a great cash boost for Harps.Well done.

Harps League is back for our 10th season.

THE number one cash league in Irish football raising funds for the coolest club.

For anyone not familiar it's €20 entry with 50% to prize fund and full of casuals! :)

As above we had 470 entries last year giving away €4700 including €1,250 for the Champion, places down to 12th, two Cups and couple of other bonus prizes.

Entry has just opened at https://fhfcshop.ie/Finn-Harps-Fantasy-Football-Private-Members-League-2022-23-p378497970

Boardsies are officially the first to know!

Past 100 teams in the 10th Finn Harps FPL Cash League already. DM me if any questions.

Enter at finnharps.ie/FPL

Any other good prize leagues feel free to post here!

The Harps league is absolutely flying this year, with nearly 300 signed up already, nearly double where we were at this point last season.

I'm doing a wee like&share on Twitter comp for a couple of free entries. Will be drawing winner tomorrow so move fast!

https://twitter.com/finnharpsFPL/status/1553328459635720195?t=U46kAyhdYAyRnJnsN8VMDg&s=19

• Advertisement

Folks the interest in the Finn Harps FPL league this year is incredible. We've passed 500 entries already and will probably end up with a prize pot close to €6,000.

I'm going to add on a H2H league with prizes included with the entry.

Sign up at https://fhfcshop.ie/Finn-Harps-Fantasy-Football-Private-Members-League-2022-23-p378497970 for just €20

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Joined and thanks. Don't see a Head to Head league on my list.

It's a late addition due to the big spike in the pot. I'm gonna finalise details when I've closed off the classic and confirmed prizes, then start the H2H from GW2.

Hi all.

Almost forgot to invite you good folk to join the 11th season of the Finn Harps Cash League. Laid up with a broken leg so a bit slow off the mark this year.

We smashed all records last season with 670 managers and €6,700 in the pot shared by 30 different winners. Top spot €1,500 and prizes down to 15th overall. Parallel H2H league, 2 cups, MOTMs and more.

Entries over 500 already this year, ahead of same time last year!!

Full details, including full prize breakdown from 22/23 at www.finnharps.ie/FPL

DM any Qs.

Please share that link far and wide to your FPL chats etc and retweets for @finnharpsFPL tweets also appreciated.

Thanks

Over €7,000 in the pot for this and rising rapidly.

Most here would be well capable of a rank to finish in the prize positions.

Just sayin'...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭crushproof

Trying to join now but of course the FPL site is crashing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I may or may not have squeezed in, so many errors coming up but fingers crossed.

Thanks lads. If you got payment in, league will be kept open till deadline tomorrow due to site crash issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

• Advertisement

Made it in, great cause. Plenty of competition in there!

Hi Boardsies,

I'm out of the FSA habit big time, but I remembered yous in time! Finn Harps FPL is BACK for our 12th consecutive season.

We ended up at a prize pot of €7,600 last year, given away in 45 different prizes so plenty of chances to win even without an elite OR. Entries flying as usual and currently expecting to have similar numbers to last year, or slightly more.

No admin fees, 50/50 split with half to pot and half directly to Finn Harps FC, community rooted, fan owned, volunteer run football.

Online entry, and details of last years prize breakdown at https://finnharps.ie/fpl. Anyone wanting to PayPal or Revolut to avoid the transaction fee drop me a email to fundraising@finnharps.ie, I may not check DMs here.

If you do join up we'd also greatly appreciate if you could drop the details and link above into any FPL Group Chats, discords or whatever the young folk are into these days!

Thanks

FSA regular in recovery!

FHFC

Advertisement