Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It's a lie because you keep dodging questions you don't want to answer.

You were asked what Dave Cullens qualifications were. You deliberately ignored and avoided the question.

Why won't you answer this question?

If you keep ignoring it you demonstrate how abject dishonest you are. It shows that you aren't posting in good faith.

She doesn't mention that meeting. She talks about the Going Direct Reset. Did you listen to what she said? She's also a former public official and an expert on all things banking and economics.

She quotes Agustín Carstens on Central Bank Digital Currencies:

“In cash, we don’t know who is using a $100 bill today. A key difference with the CBDC is the central bank will have absolute control on the rules and regulations that determine the use of that expression of central bank liability, and we will also have the technology to enforce that.”

I don't see anything wrong in what she concludes from what he said:

“When you use cash now, you can’t see where it goes. But when you use CBDC we’ll be able to see everything. It’s not a currency system. It’s a control system. They will have complete control."

Again you dodge my question.

Why? What are you afraid of?

Do you think that people don't see what you're doing? Do you think people are that stupid?

If you ignore the question again, you're admitting that you are avoiding it on purpose because you aren't willing to answer it honestly. You're admitting that you realise your posts are all bullshit.

If that isn't the case, why ignore the question?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

She is a crank on a loon website spouting paranoid nonsense. But to address it:

I work in this field, opposite Central Banks. Physical cash movements are hard to track, which is why it's favored by criminals, drug dealers, etc. This costs society a lot of money as it has to deal with all this crime, the money laundering, the tax evasion - it costs you, you pay for it. Modern digital cash, which is naturally replacing physical cash, is easier to track/trace which makes detecting all those illicit activities much more effective; laundering, tax evasion, fraud, white-collar crime, everything. That's a good thing, because it helps protect you from that crime, and it reduces the burden on the you, the taxpayer. It also acts as a deterrent and it also makes it much easier to prosecute, whether it's a serial tax evader or a politician taking a bribe.

CBDC is essentially the same as the digital EUR you use every day, the only big difference would be that it's held via the Central Bank, not a commercial bank, which means it's much more secure (a commercial bank can go bust) and that it would be digital only (not physical). The Central Bank works to regulate banks and financial institutions (making sure they don't **** us over), stabilise the economy (making sure we aren't fucked by e.g. inflation or stagnation) and act as a lender of last resort (in case there's a crisis). A Central Bank is a good thing, there to protect you and the economy. In modern countries, they don't **** around, if a commercial bank steps out of line they can and will strip it's banking license.

Paranoid people don't understand any of this and don't care to. In their simplistic deluded world the government and Central banks are cartoonishly evil and nefarious and "out to get them". So they twist any info they come across (CBDC money) and spin it out as yet another "the powers that be are trying to control you" which their paranoid base lap up. Exactly like that blog you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭PuddingBreath

the frog is no longer saying riddip, it's croaked, please take it out of the pot, it's well done.

King Mob, Dohnjoe etc. is this thread not under conspiracy theories ? it's a bit of crack then no ? isn't that the point of having a thread in a conspiracy theory forum? we theorist will believe what we believe till we're dieing or dead.

2 weeks to flatten the curve has now turned into 2 years, jab jabby jabs macJabby a lot 4/5/6 a year or whatever,

passports for a pint, great crack. i'll be having mine with me diesel generator hooked up to an electric blanket out the back of the pub come time for xmas pints with the rest of the weirdos ... oh crap, we'll be all ded by then, i'll hold off on the generator. i'll ask santy fer one and if i live i'll be grand cos santy will bring it and i'll save a few quid. don't tell me santy ain't real now.

thing is, all these chaps and wans like dave cullen have been right.

do anyone know how much fiddly fail or Fiddly gael pay for people to spend their time online backing up their fine work running the country? i'd say there's great money in it. anyone know what chris o donoghue is on since he left newstalk to go work for leo and simon ?

can anyone explain how come you get a covid pass the day after taking a vaccine even though the vacccine is suppose to take weeks to "do it's thing" or whatever ya call it?

if a cruise ship full of vaccinated people are spreading covid to eachother and they are fine then why bother us weirdos ? your vaccine is doing it's job. there's 7.5 billion or so people on the planet that all need to be jabbed , what 3 times a year, that's 23 billlion jabs a year to get herd immunity or whatever crazy thing we told to do next. how they going to manage that ?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Advertisement

Which measures will be permanent and why?

If there is a conspiracy, what is it exactly?

well, if u r jabbed then u r permantly something now anyways bud.

my spelling is gone to sheet, why is that? covid related stress? the conspiracy could be mirriam webster trying to sell more dictionaries by getting people stressed out on covid juice and rotting their brains hence needing a dictionary. subscribe to jabs, subscribe to dictionaries

anyways, what i can tell you a definite serious not conspiracy is that

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

My friend the witch doctor, He taught me what to do

He said that

Ooo eee, Ooo ah ah, ting tang , Walla walla, bing bang

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Post edited by PuddingBreath on

No, it's not a bit of craic to post misinformation you know is bullshit then do your level best to avoid questions about that bullshit.

Seems now that the thread has degenerated to one conspiracy theorist who is being completely dishonest and evasive, and one drunk person having a bizarre rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Very lucid. I can see the attraction of alternative view points.

isn't this under

HomeTopicsSociety & CultureConspiracy Theories ?

is there's some kind of professional conspiracy theorist debunker job you do ? why so worried about a theory thread ? you won't change my mind or other weirdos like me and we won't change yours.

a sitting senator of the usa who also has a medical degree can get censored off youtube for talking about peer reviewed studies and you'll applaud it, whereas i'm appalled by it

and hay, i'm offended on behalf of Gortanna saying they are drunk, i'm sure they are just good fun without the beers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Oh dear, what a weird little cult

"I can cherry-pick information! Once doctors used to recommend leeches, they were wrong about that, so why trust modern medical science about vaccines!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Well that is deliberately misunderstanding a point that has been made many times in this thread. Again, for you....the point is....When the vast majority of doctors agree, they are generally right. A few who disagree are usually wrong.

Why are you linking to a page of ads from around 1930-1950's? You know that was 70-90 years ago, and some peoples opinions can be bought, including some doctors. However, the great thing about science is that when credible evidence is provided to counter what was previously believed, consensus generally changes. It was easier to fool people in the past than it is now because research is more available, and technology has improved dramatically.

Sorry, are you trying to make an actual point? I assumed you were just ranting drunkenly.

Could you explain what covid measures you believe are going to be permanent? Could you explain how this benefits the people behind the conspiracy?

Or failing that could you explain how and why it's fun for you and others to spread misinformation you know is bullshit during a pandemic?

I think it's pretty telling though that you posts are what this thread and this conspiracy theory has devolved into.

Ranting about nothing because you are upset and confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Unicorn Milk Latte

Modern digital cash, which is naturally replacing physical cash, is easier to track/trace which makes detecting all those illicit activities much more effective; laundering, tax evasion, fraud, white-collar crime, everything. 

Not sure if you were referring to that, but that's true for cryptocurrencies - that are completely independent from banks - as well. Exact tracing is comparatively easy, because all the transactions are in a blockchain, which can be looked at by anyone with a blockchain explorer app.

There are a small number of privacy focussed cryptocurrencies, but for the vast majority (like Bitcoin itself), transactions are traceable. That's one of the reasons that some of the recent ransomware crypto payments could be recovered so quickly.

Indeed, but they use tumblers and disguise the flow, which is why ransomware demands are always in crypto.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Are YOU a Corruption Denier? Do you believe everything the gov-media- pH@rma complex tells you without thinking?

Do alternative viewpoints make you angry? Do you lash out angrily if someone raises the possibility you've been duped by authorities?

Do you often dismiss new information as "conspiracy theory" to feel better about your familiar worldview?

If so, you may be a corruption denier. Please consult your nearest "conspiracy theorist" for instruction on de-programming.

The lies and propaganda will be permanent.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Unicorn Milk Latte

Do you believe everything the gov-media- pH@rma complex tells you without thinking?

But of course not. I believe in reliable sources, that are not afraid to openly say which ones of the British royals have reptilian DNA in their bodies, how the moon landing was faked (you can see Hollywood prop serial numbers on the 'moon' stones if you look closely!!), how The Government SECRETLY experiments with anti-gravity in hidden labs under the Alps, and how ☠️Fauci☠️ created Covid for the purpose of manipulating mail in voting during the election with lockdowns.

• Advertisement

You repeatedly ignore points and questions. This isn't a discussion for you it's a soapbox.

OK. Please deprogram us steeple.

Let's start by you explaining which measures are going to be permanent.

Or alternatively you can go back and have a go at any of the dozens of questions and points you have run away from throughout this thread.

But I think this post is just another poor attempt at humor to deflect from the abject failure of you conspiracy theorists to produce anything of substance. You will continue to ignore and hide.

Why do you expect anyone to come around to your point of view when you do nothing but cower away from all points and make these incredibly lame attempts to be funny and clever?

Also why do you spell it "ph@rma"? Is pharma a bad word to you? Or do you just notice that people stop taking you seriously when you use the term?

Scottish government considers making coronavirus powers permanent | The Independent

The Scottish Government wants to make its "temporary" powers permanent.

And explain why..

It's right there in the article, if you can read, it's impossible to miss.

Questions dodged and another link dump. And nary an original thought of your own. Typical.

Why? Why do you expect people to take you and your conspiracy theories seriously when you repeatedly do this.

If people take the time to explain why you interpretation of this article is wrong, you will ignore it, pretend those points didn't exist and then come back with the next article you are misrepresenting.

You can't engage with anyone here. You refuse to even try. You don't acknowledge when you are caught out in your continuous dishonesty and lying. You barely even add your own content to the crap you post.

You're just spamming crap you found on twitter or bitchute or whatever conspiracy site you've been reading.

You're basically a spam bot at this stage. Just spamming what you're told to spam without questioning anything.

And again, all you're doing is just showing how empty and meaningless and inherently dishonest you and your conspiracy theories are.

No one here is being convinced by your spam and more and more people are realising why they shouldn't be convinced by this kind of crap.

Also I guess you're talking about other countries again? Weren't you whinging a few pages ago that you were only talking about Ireland and nothing else? Another double standard there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Dump and run! Repeat

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

The statement is "All Covid-19 measures are permanent."

I'd like to talk about a few specific ones. For example: Outdoor dining, indoor dining, bars, shops, outdoor sports, weddings, funerals, mass............

Without mentioning any other restriction, can you tell me how the fact that all of these restrictions have been eased or removed reconciles with the statement that "All Covid-19 measures are permanent"?

If you could also refrain from moving the proverbial goalposts too that would be great. It's ok to admit that the statement is wrong.

Doesn't matter why. They want lockdown to be a permanent measure. Or permanently in their arsenal.

Why? What's their plan?

Again, you're very selective in what you respond to, but it's clear you're reading everything.

You avoid anything you can't attempt to turn into a soundbite.

And again, soundbites are all you have. If you're asked to elaborate on them, you run away and cower.

Again and again. Dump, Spam, run away, wait for the next order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I strongly suspect that it's what you want rather than 'they' unless 'they' are the conspiracy loons you follow on social media. You want it to be permanent so that you can finally have a conspiracy theory come true. However, as always, you fail to state why anyone want lockdowns to be permanent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement