Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Look A&R Forum, and it's not my fault this time!

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,050 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

I'd love the A to Z side menu we used to have on mobile.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭Dublinandy3

First time I've tried the new site on the desktop as I have just stopped on the mobile, too much hassle. It was a struggle to find this forum, been when I searched for arcade and retro it didn't bring it up, does anyone have any tips, other than bookmarking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,204 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I find what I tend to do is click on my own profile, then click on one of the discussions I commented on in the A&R forum and that'll bring me on over.

Still not as east as clicking a 'My forums' drop down but at least I'm not trying to wrestle with the search bar or the categories list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭Inviere

Little bit of life returning here thankfully. Visually the forum isn't too bad now, but there's some great functionality that still hasn't returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,280 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Anyone know where I go to change the setting so I'm always subscribed to threads I've posted in? Most if my browsing is in my subbed threads but I'll occasionally browse cycling/motors and post in 2-3 new threads and forget about them.

Still annoys me that bookmarks on mobile only shows 5 threads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

I'm having this issue too. Also, the drop-down siderbar is gone on desktop and I miss it terrible so I do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭Inviere

Good lord the spacing :( At least the floating menu is partially back working, but it's always one step forward and two back. Hopefully Vanilla sort this one out when they're back working (yet another significant update pushed out towards a weekend, where the only people that can fix problems, aren't in work.)

Post edited by Inviere on

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

They're at it again!

Leave it alone or it'll fall off!

Advertisement