If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic JZ2000

Options
  • 15-07-2021 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi lads. Richersound UK JZ2000 available last months [ JZ1500 not yet ]

Questions, when Panasonic JZ2000 and JZ1500 come to Ireland? Where is problem?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Axel52,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We are still waiting for an ETA on these screens but unfortunately we don't have a firm date on them just yet. We are seeing some delays across a range of manufacturers due to production delays.

If you like we can place a no obligation order for you and keep you posted when stock is available?

Let me know what you think!

David

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭axel52

Thank you for answer, because we don't know the prices for Ireland and i think JZ2000 very high price please order for me JZ1500 65' and send me information.

Thank you David

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

No problem axel52,

If you PM me with your name and address I can place an order on your account.

Kind regards

David

Next one months gone, JZ2000 is stock one week ago Germany, Poland, Italy, Netherlands, almost everywhere.

Of course no Ireland🙁

Really comedy TV dealers this country.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Axel52.

Thanks for coming back to us.

I don't think it's a dealer issue here in NI and ROI as it's more of a supply issue direct from Panasonic.

The 55JZ2000 is due in before the end of the month in a very small quantity but there are already pre orders building up on them so the stock will most likely go straight away again.

The 65JZ2000 still has no incoming date from Panasonic at present but again still has pre orders building up on it.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny.

The fact is JZ2000 65' in stock most country EU, UK almost 6-7 weeks ago.

Of course no Ireland, no dealers problem only Panasonic issues? Really?

Faster JZ2000 in stock maybe Kenya.🤔

Hi Axel52.

Unfortunately our supplier have not had any to supply us. I can't speak for any other retailer in Northern and Southern Ireland but I would say they are in the same boat as ourselves and have yet to be supplied.

The supply of a lot of products from all major manufacturers has slowed done due to COVID and a world shortage of chipsets.

Sorry I can't give any further details on this issue as we are at the mercy of our supplier.

Of course again covid fault.

My opinion, for irish tv dealers priority LG and Samsung. Pana and Philips for electrics stores is nothing.

For example Euronics Group.

Euronics Finland, Poland , Denmark, Germany, Italy and more JZ2000 available since 1-2 weeks.

Euronics Ireland? ( Kelly&Dollard ) never sales any one Panasonic.

I asked the managers DID, Currys, Soundstore ( all Waterford )

calling to Littlewoods.

Do you know what were the answers?

- what is this JZ2000 or JZ1500?

Comedy and complete ignorance.

For you Kenny problem is supplier, for me best problem is tv dealers.

For me no problem buy JZ2000 65' Poland store ( 3500 euro ) + 100 courier but i like waiting irish price.

Thank you and sorry for my english.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭beachhead

You are very patriotic for a Polish man.You want to pay irish prices.Fair play to you but keep off the comedy comments.Ireland is a tiny market for tv sales.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

@axel52 ,

It is possible that your use of English is creating a bad impression - RS have answered your queries here politely and explained the position - your suggestion that there is some other motive is not helpful.

@beachhead ,

Lets leave RS to deal with this query, pitching in here isn’t going to help the situation.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

@The Ritz my comments is really true, JZ2000 available almost everywhere only no ROI.

That all.

RS says supplier fault, really?

Must by Panasonic manufacture don't like Ireland.

Also very like UK and other EU countries.

Hi Alex52.

I can understand your frustration but there is nothing I can do as it is a supply chain issue for ourselves.

Perhaps you could call Panasonic and check with them?

This is a Richersounds Forum so I can not answer for other retailers.

I really wish I could sell you the TV but without stock it does make it difficult.

Thanks @kenny

My frustration is high level because JZ come to UK months ago or 5-6 week.

You know exactly when RS UK sell first JZ.

That all. RS Ireland have a good customers opinion and my decision is still wait because i like buy JZ from you.

However 2 weeks more and finish.

My cash go to polish or germany store.

Hi Alex52.

We here at Richersounds in Belfast have never had any stock of the 55JZ1000 so far.

Do you currently have an order for one of these with ourselves?

If not it might be a good idea to jump into the queue as stock will be allocated on a date basis and pre orders will be fulfilled first.

Ordered is no problem, but how to order something when i don't know the price?

You know price JZ2000 65' for ROI?

Hi Axel52.

The 55JZ2000 is listed on our website and priced at 3199 Euro. This includes delivery and our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge.

55' no for me.

Only 65'

Over four thousand??? Lol

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

@axel52 ,

My message to you above was intended as a friendly reminder to be civil.

If your response is that RS are not being candid and that the underlying reason is that Panasonic doesn’t like Ireland, then you’ve strayed very wide of the mark in your posting here.

RS have politely let you know the situation with regard to supply, and pointed you to their website for the items in question. It is a matter entirely for yourself whether you proceed to do business with them.

I strongly suggest that you read, and comply with the Charter, which you can find at the top of the forum, paying attention to the parts referring to references to other retailers, and to the need to be civil.

If this thread continues in the same vein then it will be closed.

Ritz.

Post edited by The Ritz on

• Advertisement

@The Ritz

Yours support for RS very high level.

You are mod true? This is not yours problem when speak me vs RS i think.

I send question, RS answer to me that all.

My comments is not sugestion only really true, check website other EU electronics store.

I didn't write anything wrong, only true.

why are you suggesting bad thoughts to me?

If you like more support for RS closed thread. Price over 4 thousand very crazy. I found JZ othe country.

Yes nice plan the moderator, closed.

I'am not crying.

1-2 hard questions for RS and @The Ritz contrattack.

Closed, no buisness because the price is absurd.

Post edited by axel52 on

Mod Comment

@axel52 ,

My remarks to you on this thread were to remind you to be civil - accusing people of being less than candid is not acceptable here. I also advised you to read the Charter and your response is to address personal remarks to me and accuse me of partisan behaviour.

Here are the parts of the Charter which your posts here have ignored :

Posts mentioning other retailers:

Please note that this forum is for interraction with Richersounds. References to other retailers are not appropriate here, other than if you're directly and genuinely asking for a price-match from Richersounds.

Posting standards

Please take account of the nature of this forum when posting. Posts are expected to be civil in tone and posts which could be regarded as un-civil or abusive will be snipped or deleted without notice. Please do not use all Coloured, Bold, CAPITAL LETTERS or Large Font in your posting - this is generally regarded as "shouting" and is not welcome. If in doubt, have a read of the general run-of-mill posts on the forum and that will give you a clear idea of the general standard of posting.

Personal abuse of any kind will result in an immediate and lengthy ban.

If you have a problem with a post or a thread on this forum, the first step should be to send me a PM. If there is some way in which I can help you I will happily do so or if the difficulty relates to a post or Moderator decision of mine such as moving a post or snipping (deleting text) that concerns you, then I will do my best to explain the situation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

None of your posts here have been edited or amended in any way - I'll leave it to others who read this thread to judge whether you've been treated fairly.

You, like any other Boardie, are very welcome to open a thread to contact RS with a query or look for a deal - the only requirement is that folks comply with the Charter and keep their posting civil, something that countless Boardies have managed to do since 2008.

I strongly advise you again to read the Charter for this forum before you post or open a thread here again. If you post again in the same way as in this thread (breach of Charter, making baseless allegations, ignoring posting standards) then you can expect to have your thread suitably moderated.

@RS,

I intend to close this thread later today.

Thanks,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.