Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corporate Lettings

Options
  • 17-08-2021 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Anybody know of any sites where you could advertise a property on same?

How do corporates usually go about satisfying their accommodation needs?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,115 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

They're not the safe bet you might think they are. Had a nightmare experience with tenants who wrecked the place and a company "who always paid on time" never doing so.

Our letting agent at the time was one of the big ones and had a lot of companies on their books. We sacked them after this experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

At least you had someone to go after for damages and unpaid rent though?

And your experience is probably very much an outlier with corporate lets I think.

My company has rented a heap of apartments in Spencer dock.

Also they have sent an email to the staff saying they will rent any apartments or houses from them if they have rentals.

A good few have taken up this offer.

Whats funny is that the majority of the apartments and houses they have rent are empty at present.

They will only be filled when the workers come back to Dublin. Originally they thought that would be last September and then this July or August. But that has backfired. But I do believe they are only paying 30% rent on the ones in Spencer dock until they have people in them.

Advertisement