Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Frosty or Diamonds or whatever will do grand 😁

I'm in the bed but shouldn't be as I have to go to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I didn’t find any announcement, either at the top of this page or the main pages.

it appears that each of us opens a different version of BOARDS.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

We are down one machine, so looks like I will rotate outta here rather quickly this time. Seriously questioning if I can arsed to go visit Ireland, or just go home and chill out with the mutt at the beach as the weather is getting cooler.

Post edited by smurfjed on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

@Mam of 4 I am such a numpty! I thought it was an abbreviated saying like lmao or tldr! My teen is always using acronyms as part of conversation now because apparently that's how young folk speak so I thought you were getting down with the kids too 😆

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@[Deleted User] , aw thanks , I love being told what name I can call people 😂

@Purple Mountain , lol , I'd never be that cool as to be down with the kids ! Down on the floor playing with them is as near as I get 👴😂

That would suggest I have bunions on my face.......🤔

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Holy bunions Batman! That looks more like leprosy to me.......how about leper? Does that work? 🤒🥺😆

I think leper is more appropriate 😄

I'll delete that pic now!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Last day off. Joys..

• Advertisement

You'll have to be exiled from the colony now for fear of infecting the others. 🤭🧟🧟😆

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Sounds like you have your finger on the pulse of the ol' sod there.

Why bother if you dont need to check in with people/things ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Anyone want bunions ?

I got bunions to spare

Just drop me a PM ( thinks, dont drop me a pm ,cant access them )

True bunion story : found myself in front of Mr Prof Orthopedic surgeon on foot of ( see what I did there ? ) getting them dealt with. Mr Prof looking at X-rays and my feets says..

'yes they arent great are they ?'

follows up with

'you know the recovery time is very long'

and then goes for the kill

'with the issues you have I dont think you will live long enough to get any benefit from doing this'.

Dog is then shown the door

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah surgeons, they don't make sensitivity training there!

He didn't give you a brochure for Soylent Green on the way out by any chance? 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

I'm not going to open those image links, given the general subject of the conversation at the moment 😜

Tableside here, trying to get some writing done. Let's see whether it works...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night all 😊

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling on the sofa listening to music on my iPad. Feeling good and contented. No work tomorrow... 😎👍👍

Met an old college friend the evening just gone who I hadn’t seen seen in person in about 16 years. We used to be close back in the day but because a mutual friend had fallen out with him years back, we lost touch. I was a bit anxious as it had been so long.

We picked things up right off where we had left things back in 2005. It was great! 😊 Did a lot of reminiscing about the old days.

Jaysis I was spark out until just there. Sounded like the sea fell out of the sky. Amazing power to listen to..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sitting in the car in the drizzling rain at the storage facility along the M50 getting our storage account sorted out.

So much for my plans to make the most of my day off!

Return to work for me, nice days off, over all too soon

🏝🏝🏝😊😊😊

Happy Holidays to me 😄😄

I think weather is due to be better next week, nice timing Auto

It’s always a holiday with me 😉😂😂

Well all i can say to you asnd anyone else over the weekend is mind yourselves on the roads.

Only popping in and out these days, my daughter got her first vaccine today which is good...

2 of our close relatives have tested positive today... which is not so good, thankfully we've had no contact with them for over a fortnight....being a contrarian has its advantages.....

Speaking of which...any sign of Sardi?

There's a few missing Dave, i'd hope they'll be back at some point.

Heard on the news about the tragedy in Galway , very sad 😔

Boss is looking for a walk 🥱😴

Morning all

• Advertisement

Lots of accidents about, not as tragic but certain roads etc seem to be exceptionally greasy..

Last hour here, need a shower and a cuppa.

Advertisement