Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom Overhaul

• 19-08-2021 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Hi - Am living in a mid-terrace 2 bed in Charlesland and looking to get the bathroom totally redone (bath removed, tiling, storage etc etc). Just wondering if anyone on here has any recommendations for bathroom rennovators they have used and / or photos they could share?? I'm ideally not looking for individual tradespeople (plumber, tiler etc) rather someone who can help deisgn / coordinate / run the whole job. Yes I know there are long waiting lists at the moment but I'm really keen to get things moving and I'd rather use someone that has experience on similar jobs and that comes with personal recommendations, rather than pick someone at random from the internet. Many thanks!

Comments

Advertisement