Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Local lunatic taxi driver is blaming the vaccine...seems that if you're vaccinated, you're going to cause the accident and are out of control "his words"

Sometimes people's stupidity surprises even me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Skies clear, it’s a lovely 40 degrees and I’ve finished yet another 7 days quarantine, so off to work for me.

Afternoon all, couchside here, I'm another year older since I last posted and I seem to have celebrated aka drowned my sorrows for the month. Totally overdone it last night, more today and of course more tomorrow for the match. Teetotal then until Christmas 🤔.

Hope all well here, belated birthday wishes to Samsgirl and Poochie, happy holidays Auto. Any gossip, has Mam been watering the pampas? I couldn't swing an arm today not to mind anything else. Bate.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Duvet , I'll always be keeping the pampas grass in tip top shape for Purple Mountain!

Belated Happy Birthday to you , have a great weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Happy Birthday DD……

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Birthday Duvet 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥂🥂🥂🎁🎂🎂

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am sampling the delights of Sligo for the weekend. Sea air, half decent food and booze.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Birthday salutations Duvet!

Le work trundle.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a pint of kinsale pale ale

Happy Birthday DD 😃

• Advertisement

Happy birthday Duvet, hope you have a good one! Or had a good one. Or.... When the hell was it? I'm all confused. Well anyway..... Happy birthday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Looking forward to trying out this new stout. I found it in O'Brien's in Malahide. Accompanied by a dram of Connemara whiskey 😋

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh let me know what you think of it.. I'm such a guinness devotee it's hard to try other stouts sometimes but i'm all ears

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

It has a bitter aftertaste but it's really smooth and creamy. It contains black tea extract and basil extract. It's made my Heineken in Cork. Obviously their attempt to break into the stout market.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Sephers now bans himself for a week...

DD thats great news, well done !

I'm in the same boat.

Does that mean we are the same age ?

"Local lunatic taxi driver is blaming the vaccine...seems that if you're vaccinated, you're going to cause the accident and are out of control "his words""

Is this taxi driver

(a) vaccinated ( and therefore out of control and a contender for accidental encounters ... as if being a taxi driver doesnt put him at the top of that the risk list ) ?

or

(b) unvaccinated ( and therefore liable to succomb if a fare were to sneeze )

or

(c) an alien

Post edited by 0lddog on

I have already had a (large) tea, why do i want more so quickly, the riveting thoughts that appear in my mind, fascianting stuff eh?.

Try a can of Left Hand Brewing Nitro Milk stout...it's lovely!

Have heard of that, sweet/bitter, heavy?

• Advertisement

Sweet..not very heavy. ..too damn drinkable..

Now for the weirdness of the internet....some lad liked a Facebook post of mine, I clicked on his profile... which links me to his Instagram post....and it was Ron Jeremy sleeping on this guy's couch.... internet quota reached for the day methinks

Sweet seven steps of kevin bacon weirdness 🤣

Yeah, I was friends with a guy in Seattle when the grunge scene was taking off, he was a member of a seminal band there and every so often I get some weird and wonderful likes from across the pond 😂

Oh that's a cool story, am well jealous. That period would be right up there on my time machine travel wish list

I managed a music store here, played drums and was really into the punk turning to grunge scene in Seattle...it was..and still is my scene 😂

I will never, ever tire of it

Neither will I...and the beautiful thing is my daughter has now found her taste in music, nirvana, Fleetwood Mac, Chris Cornell ..she's catching me by surprise, never saw her pay any attention to my taste in music 😂

Oh fantastic! It's an era of music that is played nearly every day in our house.

• Advertisement

Weekly seattle sound review!.

Advertisement