Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Quite a quiet night

Def B...he's one of the Dee Wall, Graham Carey, Angie Ray types.. broadcasting live to his followers, saying a new Ireland is coming and certain people 😉 will be held accountable

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It really has been a quiet one here

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

🐶

too early to be awake 😄😄

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The pupper got you up?.

• Advertisement

He doesn’t understand lie ins 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

On the couch wrapped in a dressing gown under a blanket. Was up in the big smoke on Friday and back down to Cork (paradise) yesterday. Wrecked so I am but I had a lovely time. I hope ye are all doing well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching the Secret Life of the Zoo. I never even knew there were critters called Mole Rats ! Watching tortoises mating ( I think)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling on the sofa after a good swim at my gym. Have a fair few chores to get sorted this afternoon.

Very busy yesterday moving furniture and other stuff from my OH's place into storage - he moves out completely in mid Sept. Was wrecked yesterday evening - and slept for 14 hours.

Happy Sunday all!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Are you back for good or heading back to Scotland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Happy belated birthday @[Deleted User]

Hope the family spoiled you.

To thine own self be true

Nice to see you back Cleo, even if it's but a passing visit... afternoon at the funfair....give me the biggest rollercoasters in Disneyland and I'm happy... but things that go around..nah....I get quite queasy 😂

Time for the trundle again. Hi Phoenix good to hear from you. Any craic today anyone?.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Not much craic down here anyway, not after that game.

Just finished decimating a take-out dinner. I doubt I'll move much for the rest of the evening...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

I'm heading back to Scotland in early September so just back for a well overdue visit! Lovely to be home though.

I'm trying my best to keep off the internet in the afternoon to sleep so only catching up on sportsball things now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Hahahahaha joke on twitter

Just found out Albert Einstein was a real person.. Always thought he was a theoretical physicist 😂🤣

No Glenroes tonight 👍

Good to see you back Cleo 👍😊

I'm finding it really hard to go to work this weather, don't know what's on me at all. All the mention of glenroe has done for me is made me think of a pint 😆

• Advertisement

A pint of what now Grem 😉

Milk of course!. 😇

• Registered Users Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Spent last night in my base city but not allowed home, this is a picture of the mutt when he realized that I was 500 meters away from me and he couldn’t visit me :):)

There's a tantrum!

He is adorable 🥰

Happy Birthday to Duvet, Poochie, Purple, and anyone I missed 😁

I am in bed with a dose of the hypochondrias and I know you all want to know what set it off 😛

I got a sudden sharp pain at the top of my head that was gone as soon as it arrived. Minutes after I got another less sharp one but.....I closed my eyes for a sec and when I opened them it looked like a light turned on lighting up my pillow. There was no light.

Anyways am in the horrors now and will have to stay awake of the whole night in case in case in case.......

Oh Diamonds, bless ya, couldn't help but laugh a little but i understand too. If i was some rich mad yoke i'd probably have a doc follow me to put me at ease for any/every new/unidentified ache, pain or symptom. Have my own ct scanner or mri machine too 😅

Oh Grem I do laugh as well. I have a particular set of triggers and tonight the second one was set off. Of course it's always at night.

Imagine if we had our own machines!! We would never be out of them. Jesus the excitement 😂

I'd finally have that magnetism i've wanted haha, stop i'd grow a third leg or something from being in the xray machine too much.. We'd be some pair 😆

• Advertisement

We most certainly would be 😄

Failing having our very own hospital I find looking at pictures very calming. For example I have a pinterest account and I'll go through my boards just image after image. I suppose it's my equivalent of looking at kitten pics.

Or a random bonkers Instagrammer from America with an outrageously ott house and bible quotes thrown in.

I do call them my mind moisturisers because we look after our skin in our way so they are for the madness 😄

Advertisement