Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nail Varnish melted in the sun!!!

• 27-07-2021 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭

Hey ladies, so I was out hiking on Sunday and the nail varnish on my toes melted in the sun - its now all discoloured and matt.. as oppose to uniform and shiny.. never had that happen before - anyone else had this happen to them?

Post edited by Twee. on

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Moved to Beauty

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

I've never heard of it melting in the sun, any chance you applied sunscreen? That happened me once when I sprayed sunscreen on - the Ambre Solaire Clear Protect one. It acted like some sort of solvent and the nail varnish got soft and sticky. Day one of my holiday as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭sporina

well I didn't have SPF on but doubt it was that - like, if it would do that to nail varnish, imagine what it would do to your skin?

Advertisement