Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I had a fierce thing for looking at surgeries, wounds etc. Then xrays and other scans. Now it's all videos from the likes of the dodo and lame cop shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Think in my case mam released a wobbly nutter into the world, then I progressed to be the full bore lunatic ye all know and tolerate!.

It’s good to see you are all working hard 😉👍😄

I’m now off on walk number 3 😂😂

Work.

Trying my best to lift myself out of a slump.....it's been a difficult couple of months and I don't know why exactly, things usually don't really get on top of me.

And I hate being the person that is finding it difficult.....

Anyway, the sun is shining here in the phoenix park and it would lift the spirits 😊

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Home office, deskside, busy getting things wrapped up before I head off to Holland to see my big sis on Wednesday.

Beautiful morning out there - the first in ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I was having lunch there and the cat wandered in to the room and had a seat and proceed to stare me out of it.

I should point out that I do not have a cat and have no idea who this one is. Might charge him rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Did you notice if said cat was drinking Barry's ?

What you need Trigger is this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Cat was bit drinking tea but I think was looking for a sup of my blood.

I would love to have the time and space to properly look after a dog!

• Advertisement

The dog is now 😂😂😂

Got some beautiful flowers for my dining table earlier on - orange lilies and pink gladioli. 💐😊

Really brightens up the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Sofaside, watching Forrest Gump on the box. Love that film! 💕

Good suggestion, Princess! 👍👍 I have photos taken so when I have the time - and the inclination - I shall paint them. 🖼

And I promise to post my piece up! 🥰🌈

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Make sure you take some in black and white so you can get your tonal values right :)

Confession time....I've never seen Forrest Gump...

I wonder what other classic movies some of us have never watched?

Jupiter i can't wait, that flower arrangement is beautiful

Deskside, my friday, the feckin fatigue lads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Throwing my head into the ring for Forrest Gump as well. Also, Jaws.

Anyway, tableside here, grumpy beyond recognition, and I don't know why.

I guess you can call me Forrest Grump tonight... *badumm-tss*

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

There are a lot of movies i haven't seen, the godfathers, star wars, the committments, rocky etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Night owl gal

Bedside, back in my apartment

In other news, my sis and I are looking into buying a house (for me to live in it and for my sis and her fella to occasionally visit). Ive always wanted a house so hopefully it can happen 😀

Night Owl if you can possibly get a house without stretching yourself into impossible shapes financially do it.. Generation rent is here to stay for some time methinks, plus you could have your own cats!! It'd be brilliant for you 😊

An hour to the end! 😜

Have to be at the hospital in an hour... poking and prodding and x-rays for my gimpy limpy..

Ouch, hopefully pretty people poking you at least 😉

He wasn't bad looking 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I brought a 'fancy' lunch to work today.

Stir fried veg in soy and lime with creme fraiche on the side served in a wholemeal wrap.

Notions 😁

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Looks delicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Waiting on Purple Mountain to drop off the lunch leftovers !

• Advertisement

Why won’t it let me edit my post

Advertisement