Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I expect Liverpool to press from the beginning, pushing Norwich back alot, with that should come corners.

Pool race to 7 corners 5/6 with 365 and

Virgil Van Dijk 1 or more headed shots on target at 4/1 pp will do.

Edit Main bet on corners was in by ht, no joy with big Virg.

Post edited by ShamoBuc on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Taking the PP special W.Ham/Man City/Atl.Madrid win treble 9/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I have done a bet for both teams to have a corner in all 4 corners of the pitch. Any way to find out what corner the corners were taken from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Swaine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

You’re right, I forgot I done that bet. I done a bigger bet though for Man City to do it only but I see the bet has been settled as a loser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Jota mane Salah 6 or more sot combined 9/4 looks alright pp

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Staying away from card bets for a few weeks, seems to be very few being handed out from what I've seen.

Leeds win btts st 3/1 for me this afternoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭Paddy Irishman

Yes it's possible to find out on whoscored.com. It requires a little bit of clicking & scrolling but the information is there. Take your match, Spurs v Man City for example:

Call up the page for Tottenham v Man City > Match Centre > Scroll down and select Chalkboard > Scroll and select Passes > Pass Type > Select Corner

Every corner in the match is represented on the timeline by an orange dot for the home team and blue for away. Drag the grey parallel bars at either end of the timeline to select a specific time interval. In this example drag the bars on the right back to HT. You can see on the chalkboard of the pitch that all 3 of City's corners in the 1st half were taken from right of Tottenham's goal, similarly both of Tottenham's 1st half corners were from the right of City's goal. Dragging the bars for the 2nd half shows City had 8 corners, 5 from the right of Tottenham's goal and 3 from the left.

Essentially what you ask yourself is "did my team have at least 2 corners in each half?" and " for each half are both corners of their opponents goal highlighted on the chalkboard?"

Hope this helps ☺️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Took most of last week to assess and see if any value popped up to this week's games. Have probably got a little over involved but have picked out bets in each game. Waiting on team news for the Chelsea game as I like the 5/2 about lukaku to have a headed shot on target but will see how the early ones go first.

Traore and son to have 3+ shots each 4/1

Even if Kane plays I think he will drop deep and leave son as the focal point. Traore was wolves focal point against Leicester last week and they looked to get him in space and in as many one on ones as they could. He ended up with 6 shots so I'll take the chance they leave him very high up the pitch again.

Also taking traore for 4 shots at 9/2

And the same 2 for 2 shots on target each 17.5/1

I worry for Southampton defensively salisu looks far too raw for the level atm. Losing vestegaard also leaves them looking quite short at the back. Maguire for a headed shot on target was my first thought but 7/4 is far too short. He's 11/1 for 2 headers on target but I'll play it slightly safer with 9/1 for 2 shots on target. United were very fluid in attack last week and could pull the southampton defenders all over the place if in the same form so I won't go full on the shots train but will take a chance on united having 19+ 7/2 20+ 5/1 22+ 9/1

Not great..

United end on 15 shots no poor second half considering the game situation.

Traore gets his 4 shots sonny was taken off when he had 2.. both just the one on target..

Lukaku headed shot on target 5/2

Lukaku mount pepe one sot each 9/2

kovacic card 10/3

xhaka card 7/4

double at 13.95/1 also

pp

no joy

Post edited by mailburner on

on the lukaka headed sot also at 5/2

this came in but not sure when....was hard to watch

PP Special Today: West Ham Vs Leicester - each team to have 2+ SoT's in each half @ 8/1.

Good value I reckon.

Cagliari look a bet @4/5 against spezia. Covid has meant spezia played no pre season games and they have only named 5 subs including 2 keepers. Also have a new manager from last year so it's far from ideal.

Throwing a bit on -1 11/5

And a bet builder on

Cagliari to win

Over 1.5 goals

Each team over 0.5 cards

8/5

fancy west ham at the odds especially at home

Benrahma assist 5/1 bet365

score and assist 30/1 pp

ndidi card 3/1 pp

stuck both in a betbuilder also at 21.5/1

Benrahma scores and assists :)

More chance of me having a sot than Leicester. They have been putrid in the first half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,079 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

West Brom are a big price 6/1 on hills

Maybe don't want the distraction of a cup run this year but I'm having a bet anyway as arsenal are currently woeful

Thought tavares looked lively against Brentford a couple of weeks ago and likes to get forward. Couple of freebies to play with so gone with 2 shots on target 20/1 and anytime goal 11/1

small bet on behrahma score and assist at 9.45/1 pp 365 not doing assists on this one and a far cry from the 30/1 last weel

benrahma assist antonio assist 25/1 pp

both players to score an assist 79/1 pp

both have scored and assisted in both games so far so at home to palace they should have chances

If I could find both to score and assist each other anywhere I'd have a pop also

Antonio assist at 6/1 pp not leaving that behind at those odds

Antonio assists again and scores

Benrahma was pretty quiet in comparison, profitable game but when he got that

early assist with the hammers dominating I felt it was gonna be a big day for me.

I can't imagine he'll be 6s to assist next time out though.

pool chelsea

under 0.5 home cards 11/4

under 0.5 away cards 7/2

singles+double at 15.98/1 pp only 10s on bet365

chelea so far this season no cards from 2 games

pool have one card which milner got v norwich (hes not in the squad)

pool v chelsea last 3 h2d or cards 0/1/1 middle one being a red but I'll take either of those today

tight game I reckon

Salah lukaku, Mane a sot each at 4/1pp

No cards for Pool, got lucky there getting one up

Pool cards one I'll be looking at a lot more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I can't imagine either, especially if those cowards are literally going to suspend bets on him by the time I tried following your tip at around 2:30ish. 🙄 IIRC, Lads were next best at a paltry 10/3.

cooper card 5/1

raphina assist 11/4

singles double at 21.5/1 bet365

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

Kane assist 7/2

Pogba assist 7/2 pp a point bigger than 365

assisted in both games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

bruno shot on target in both halfs 9/2 max 20 bet

plenty of cards but cooper was quiet, raph tried hard but burnley defended well

• Advertisement

A little over 10/1 for Ronaldo to score anytime and to be booked tomorrow with 365 looks a fair price. He's 1 goal from breaking the all time international goals record so it's reasonable to think he may have some special celebration planned or take his shirt off. Paddy's seem to be clued in and the same bet is only 3/1 with them. 24/1 for him to score 2 and be booked aswell is worth an interest

6/1 v 12/5 on a ronnie card....scandalous paddy have to take those odds for value great spot too

This is funny though

If you think pp is scandalous definitely steer clear of Boyles they are taking the piss with their pricing

both seem to be terrible with certain markets like cards in particuluar.

I rarely even look at boyles anymore, literally never the best overall and usually the worst or close, pp at least throw up the odd decent double/treble enhancement.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Shane Duffy Anytime goal-scorer tonight 20/1, PP

Because....how else are we going to score If we do?

• Advertisement

Daniel wass for Denmark likes a card and Robertson likes to get forward 6/1 with pp looks a decent price

Taking Coleman for a card with 365 aswell 11/2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

Like the price of Cullen and Hendricks for a card 10/3 and 7/2

Hendrick in after 15 mins

Post edited by SheldonC17 on

Betbuilder

Jota anytime

Over 2 Portugal goals.

Over 2 Ireland cards.

13/2 lads

Ronaldo Anytime Evens max 23.30 PP

on ronnie anytime at evens also and jota at 6/4 pp

took jota first at 9/2 with pp

Bazunu card 6/1

That's picking at its finest right there, great stuff and thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Never in doubt, cheers McCoy!

Nice when things go to plan like last night. Glad a few got on 👍

Two plays tonight out of the winnings

Sterling over 2.5 shots

Sterling over 0.5 shots on target

8/5

England win

Under 4.5 goals

Over 1.5 cards for Hungary

Over 0.5 cards for England

11/4

Two for today.....

Ireland to score in both halves at 5/2

Scotland, France and Croatia at 7/2 both pp

• Advertisement
Advertisement