Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Not a shred of evidence. A big load of baloney shrouded in "we care about democracy". They do in their @rse care about democracy, all they care about is ensuring voting is difficult for the people who aren't going to vote for their guy. America is in chaos right now. Up is down, and down is up. Where has basic human decency gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

I have every right, thank you very much. The 2020 election was underhandedly tilted, sometimes through illegal means, to get Joe Biden elected.

Please don’t lecture me about supporting an audit when you seem fine and dandy with the following (and for the last time, so please bookmark this post number... help me out, how do I get the number of this post for future reference?):

The secret alliance of diverse left-wing activists worked together to help Governors illegally change rules that only the state election board could change, which discarded rules intended to safeguard the integrity of elections. (This happened in my state of PA, and every vote that went against the law should have been thrown out.) They got mail-in voting accomplished on an unprecedented scale, and ignored the laws in doing so. And come on, don’t give me that Covid crap… it was less dangerous to vote than make a trip to the supermarket. These methods against election laws managed to make it easy for people who don’t normally bother to vote to cast a vote, and democrats used underhanded and illegal means to obtain votes for Biden.

How did they accomplish this? A couple of ways. First democrats utilized "Ballot Harvesters” who were illegally provided the names of people WITH THEIR PARTY AFFILIATION. The Ballot Harvesters then went an only targeted democrats for votes, which was illegal, because where ballot harvesting is legal, is not supposed to know party affiliation, and they are supposed to try and get votes from all parties.

Second, private billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg and other anti-Trumpers mobilized an enormous number of ballot harvesting and other means to target voters who despised Trump by throwing hundreds of millions of dollars that were used illegally to get Biden elected. Here’s an example of how Zuckenberg Bucks were illegally used:

[QUOTE]"The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative donated more than $400 million to fund election administration during the recent 2020 presidential election. Most of the funds were funneled through the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), a left-leaning non-profit. Though CTCL claims to be nonpartisan, the organization has significant ties to progressive groups, including being led by a former Obama Foundation fellow.

Pitched as “COVID-19 Response Grants,” CTCL—and Mark Zuckerberg himself—has claimed that grants were given to any and all jurisdictions that requested funding. But evidence is mounting that resources were targeted to Democrat jurisdictions and may have even influenced the election outcome in several swing states.

For example, in Pennsylvania, a large majority of the counties receiving Zuckerbucks went for Biden in 2020. In fact, 92 percent of the money funneled into the Commonwealth went to counties that broke for Biden. And, in Georgia, Biden counties got nearly four times more Zuckerbucks per registered voter than Trump counties." [/QUOTE]

https://thefga.org/paper/zuckerbucks-wisconsin-election/

https://wisconsinspotlight.com/report-zuckerbucks-bought-biden-votes/

https://wisconsinspotlight.com/special-investigation-infiltrating-the-election/

This type of money is supposed to be funneled equally through counties, not 92% or vast amount of the money to strictly democrat counties.

And the worthless mainstream media and social media giants... They killed Hunter Biden’s influence-peddling stories and laptop stories, Twitter and Facebook wouldn’t allow it, google hid it. What the did was throw the election to Biden and rigged it against Trump. They covered for Biden who hid the entire election and didn't address the issues. And they They kept reporting on the fake Russian collusion which was also used to base the democrats bogus impeachment on. Democrats should be in jail over this.

But I know most of you will be saying la-la-la I can’t hear you, and will demand to know some reasons whey the AZ audit if valid. Okay:

11,326 people who voted were not on the 11/7 voter rolls but were somehow listed in the 12/4 database.

3,981 people who voted on Election Day were registered after 10/15, which is a violation of Arizona state law

18,000 people voted on Election Day but were subsequently removed from the rolls.

74,243 mail-in ballots were counted with no clear record of having been mailed out in the first place.

Trump lost AZ by less than 10,500 votes.

Post edited by notobtuse on

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,359 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Secret alliance, I almost said you couldn’t make this up but apparently someone can.

Oh sorry we must have forgot to add you. PMing you now. Keep it hush hush.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,634 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

I stand corrected. I claimed you had no evidence when clearly you have the smoking gun.

And you have seen all this evidence, including the evidence of the links from money to votes, from where exactly? Its a lovely story, and like all conspiracies it sounds like it might be possible, until you start actually looking at it.

Case closed. The only question now remains is how did Trump, protector of the Union, allow such widescale and obvious voter fraud and a dismantling of democracy under his watch? Asleep at the wheel is probably the best that can be said.

None of what you posted is evidence, as is proved by it being repeatedly thrown out of court (when they even bothered to present it). What you have listed is nothing more that conspiracies. What is this 18k votes went to Trump, or if these people didn't vote? Until proof is actually presented then you cannot claim, as you repeatedly do, that the election is flawed.

Yet that is exactly what you are doing. You have prejudged the outcome based on nothing more than somebody else's made up ideas. That you have accepted without question. And that I think is the best thing. You can never actually be proved wrong. No matter what, in your head Trump one. No amount of evidence, no amount of facts can ever prove that negative.

So you get to continue to believe that the man that told you he couldn't lose to someone like Biden couldn't have been wrong. That it isn't you that is out of step with the majority, rather than face the reality that far from the 'silent majority' you are part of the minority.

Trump was given the chance by voters in 2016, and he failed. He failed to deliver. He failed to build the wall. The part he did build he got you to pay for, not Mexico. He didn't drain the swamp. He didn't fix the economy. He didn't sort out coal, or prove global warming was made up by the Chinese. He didn't stop illegal immigrants at the southern border. He didn't deliver better trade deals. He didn't sort out NK.

What he did do was leave democracy in the US teethering on the edge. With previous patriots openly calling the US a failed democracy. People storming the capital, killing police officers and threatening elected representitives. He let the US wounded, a diminished standing in the world.

• Advertisement

Wow that's some website that's brainwashing you I must say. Masks = bad, plastic straws = good. And somehow, this website does not appear on the news aggregator website that you claim to use as your source of news. Almost as if you're also a compulsive liar as well.

With every new post you make, you make anyone who supports the GOP appear more delusional. So please, do keep going.

Be brave my friends and venture beyond the liberal press and see for yourselves. And please correct me if anything is wrong.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

We have, every time. You never reply. You are a brick wall. A brainwashed brick wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,668 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

But all that was already audited by the GOP auditors who found no evidence of voter fraud or problems with the count.

The forensic audit carried out by the cyber ninjas is not qualified to be able to find any of the issues you've outlined.

Do you disagree with the previous GOP led audits?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,292 ✭✭✭Cody montana

• Advertisement

Prove you wrong? That is not how it works. You are making the claim, you need to prove it.

You can't just list out a load of conspiratorial rubbish and expect people to actually waste time proving it is all nonsense?

It has already been adjudged in the courts and found to have no standing.

If Trump left the US a diminished country then Biden flushed the rest of it down the toilet. Sadly, I don't think our country as we know it will be able to survive 3 years and 5 more months of a Biden administration. Good thing I also have Irish citizenship... I could pick up and move there.

Then I already did prove it... case closed. The forensic audits will dictate the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,359 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

That’s it so, he’s called case closed.

There is no 'if'. Trump demonstrably left the US weaker. Forget about everything else, a sizeable amount of US citizens no longer believe that US democracy is working. Let that sink in.

The reason that the US felt the could lead the world was because of Democracy and how every other country in the world would want to have it. And Trump, with the help of people like yourself, have torn that up. The US stands for nothing. You expect people to fight for a democracy they don't believe in?

Biden is right, get the troops out ASAP. No point having them in a foreign country when almost half of the US doesn't even believe in itself anymore.

Trump did that. He demonised the media. He demonised the legal system. He demonised the political system. He demonised the very notion of democracy. He demonised peoples rights to have an opinion different than his.

Biden is possibly the last chance the US has, flawed as he is, to get itself back, but unfortunately too many in the US are too butthurt at losing and feeling sorry for themselves to care about the nation itself.

Oh look, he was asked 5 questions by 3 different posters and he ignored all 5 questions.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 19,287 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

A secret alliance. A SECRET ALLIANCE!!!!

Hahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahahhahahahhaha

• Registered Users Posts: 33,702 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I mean even just a quick Google of one of those claims, the 74,000 mail in ballots one, throws up this article easily debunking it.

Which means your post, as I had assumed, is pure nonsense. As evident by the fact you provided no links or sources for any of your claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Please stay where you are, we have enough conspiracy theorists here already thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭relax carry on

All we are missing are the Rand Corporation working in conjunction with the Reverse Vampires. You've blown this whole thing wide open notobtuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,677 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Please correct you???

Jfc, it hasn't been for the want of trying. But you won't ****ing listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Detritus70

I'm quite confident making this bet. I take it you're not.

"I'm not a Trump supporter, but..." is the new "I'm not a racist, but...".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,469 ✭✭✭francois

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

You literally cannot make this **** up https://twitter.com/azsenategop/status/1429888929608585225?s=21

The day they were allegedly sending the report they fall ill with covid

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Trump supporters - not a brain cell between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,677 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

A prime example of why cousins shouldn't procreate

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

so Donald trump wasn’t the only one to have to backtrack at that rally in Alabama. Congressman mo brooks of Alabama tried to suggest that the trump supporters move on from the 2020 election and was booed. These lads feed these people lies and now can’t control them.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,595 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

So let me get this straight...

The big conspiracy by the trump loonies is the election was unfair because the Democrats "made it easier to vote"

Well cover me in sticky tape and call me Nancy. What an abhorrent attack on democracy!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement