Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chase

Options
  • 23-08-2021 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭

Did anybody hear anything about a high-speed chase into Carlow on Sunday? The car passed us on the slow lane at about 100mph and then the cops shortly after it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Bog Man 1

They went the wrong way around the Roundabout at Rathcrogue . There was a Helicopter involved and he thought it was an English registered Car .

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭pelluci

The idiot undertook me on the hard shoulder and nearly blew me off the road at Junction 3. Must have been doing at least 200kmph, as I was doing 120 and he flew past me as if I wasn't moving. Didn't see him approaching in my rear view, frightened the sh1te out of me. Was a yellow reg Audi, eithe NI or English.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Same here, the van shook from the force of it. If he went a little further in he would have gone down in a gripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

I see there's trail marks straight accross the roundabout at exit 4. Looks like someone plowed straight through it coming off the motorway and ploughed into the bank on the far side. Plastic and oil marks all over the bank. Possibly related to this chase

Advertisement