If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rear satellite speaker query

Options
  • 02-08-2021 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Looking to get some advice on some rear satellite speakers

current setup:

LG65CX Denon AVR 4400H for 7.1.4

Fronts Pioneer Elite SP-EBS73-LR (with built-in Atmos) (driven by denon pma 600ne)

Surrounds Gale Silver x 2

rears Yamaha NS-b285 x2

Centre Q-Acoustics 3090Ci

Sub Yamaha NS-sw 280

ELAC DEBUT A4 mk2 ATMOSx2

current arrangement is that we have a couch in front of a large window and the two rears are on stands peaking over the couch. id love some larger speakers there but wife will not entertain something too big

The 2 rear Yamaha NS-b285s I don’t think are adding to my setup as much, and wondering if there are better small form satellite speakers out there that would compliment my setup. At 90x90x109 their size is tolerated!

im seeing you guys have the CAMBRIDGE AUDIO MINX MIN12 and the Monitor Audio MASS Satellite avail would either of these or similar form factor rears add much to my setup or will I hear much difference?

thanks as always!

Eoin

Best Answer

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.