Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trying to get up but shedload of pain today.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A beautiful day at the beach 🏖

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yay for huggles

• Advertisement

How it started

How it ended 🥰🥰

Ah schtop, the cuteness, fine beach too, sand looks beautiful

He totally loved it, our first time bringing him to the beach and all he wanted to do was say hello to everyone 😄 Fast asleep now 🥰🥰

I've realised that despite not having a dog a huge amount of my social media posts are of my friend-dogs, in the last three days i've been out to play with Benji, Chanel, Sally, Colleen, Tyra and Celty

He is a gorgeous little fella Auto.

I love dogs. They are wonderful friends 🐶🐶

• Advertisement

The leave me alone woman look 😄😄

"i have had it with the papparazzi"

He sees me pick up the phone and is like oh god no not more photos 😄😄

Grr didn't get a notification for this post, what is with this feckin site sometimes?

I don’t get notifications either 😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling at our hotel in Zaandam.

Was over at my sister’s place for a delicious dinner yesterday and a long evening chatting and listening to good music - and just so happy to be in her company and that also of my nephew, all grown up (he’s 20, in college, taller than me and has a stunning girlfriend) and my niece who has shot up since the last time I saw her and will be going into her final year of secondary school next week - she’s turning into a beautiful young woman. 💕 They grow up so very fast! My OH had never met my sister’s partner (not their father) so to see them get on so well was great. 😊👍👍

We’d planned to get into Amsterdam to browse the shops on Kalversraat and take in a museum but I’ve come down with a tummy bug so we will postpone till tomorrow.

This is the hotel we’re staying in. Built in 2009 as part of a wider redevelopment of the town of Zaandam, the building is seriously cool and clad in the traditional Zaanse region green and blue, typical of the old houses in the locality.

Post edited by JupiterKid on

I suggest I'll get up.....maybe.......

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Another site bugbear - anyone else keep getting logged out of boards when you just open a new tab on your web browser? Grrr!!

Oh my jaysis what an amazing looking building I love it.. Thanks so much for the photos, delighted it's going so well but sorry to hear you're a bit unwell..

I echo Grem. It's a fantastic looking building Jupiter. I hope you getter better so you can enjoy rest of trip.

I'm in the bed. If I was ever curious what I would look like at 6 months pregnant I know now! I dropped himself in to town for a few drinks but due to my crazy blaotedness I declined.

Still I'm sure plenty of chocolate will sort me out 😁

• Advertisement

Tae and sammiches deskside here, saturday night reliable!.

Good ould ham salad type thing, toms, coleslaw, cucumber bit of mild cheese, spinach and red onion 😋

Hope you’re all keeping well 👍

JK beautiful building and Zaandam is a lovely spot 👍😊

Slides plate over to Grem 😉

Diamonds any chocolate left 😄😄

There might be a little left just for you Auto 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Chocolate. .. just realised I've a packet of giant chocolate buttons here 😊

Gwan i'll share some so.. *slides plate back*

Yum sandwiches and chocolate 😋😋

Thanks Grem and Diamonds and Mam 😉

Fancy a clemintine too? Tasty little feckers

• Advertisement

Someone is making pancake batter here , I'll swap for a sammich if there's loads of red onion in them.

Advertisement