Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

So ridiculous. The writers just seem to really love the character. Not sure why. They've milked him to death at this stage!

It’s like they’re run out of ideas for the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fay's death was very sad, Mark and Tyler should have been there or then had it done off screen instead with Aaron and Chloe :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

A sad episode.

I'm beyond bored with Susan and the Finn storyline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Actor Shareena Clanton (Wentworth) has levelled allegations against Neighbours following a recent appearance on the soap.

“Struggling to post anything positive about the months I endured on @neighbours after multiple racist traumas and navigating ongoing counselling from this highly problematic show. It’s been lonely, triggering and traumatising to work in such a culturally unsafe space,” she wrote on Instagram.

Delta2113 wrote: »
    Actor Shareena Clanton (Wentworth) has levelled allegations against Neighbours following a recent appearance on the soap.

“Struggling to post anything positive about the months I endured on @neighbours after multiple racist traumas and navigating ongoing counselling from this highly problematic show. It’s been lonely, triggering and traumatising to work in such a culturally unsafe space,” she wrote on Instagram.

Who is or was she in the show?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Never saw her before !

She hasn’t appeared in our episodes yet, she’ll play a business woman called Sheila Canning and there will be some mix up with mail with the original Shelia Canning.

This isn’t the first accusation of racism on the Neighbours set.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Karl is turning into a fat doctor.

Does Chloe ever go without makeup and high hair pony tail

Does Chloe ever go without makeup and high hair pony tail

At least the high pony tail looks better than the two little bunches she has sometimes on the top of her head, silly hairstyles for a professional woman in her 30's,

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    At least the high pony tail looks better than the two little bunches she has sometimes on the top of her head, silly hairstyles for a professional woman in her 30's,

She is so childish immature more than Nellyfish

The longest goodbye ever, just leave already Dipi and Shane, it's only Sydney you're going to, not Sligo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

What's the betting Nicolette won't want to hand over the baby and Chloe will be stuck in the middle trying to show angst and frown a lot until a resolution is found...... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Pistachio19

washiskin wrote: »
    What's the betting Nicolette won't want to hand over the baby and Chloe will be stuck in the middle trying to show angst and frown a lot until a resolution is found...... :rolleyes:

Ya, looks like she's not sure about handing baby over now that she's with Chloe. She's no doubt envisaging them as the happy family, not David and Aaron.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

Ya, looks like she's not sure about handing baby over now that she's with Chloe. She's no doubt envisaging them as the happy family, not David and Aaron.

That was always on the cards, Neighbours certainly love going for the obvious storylines. Nicolette is such a nasty character yet everything's fallen into place for her, despite all she's done, she finally gets her claws into Chloe (although this was always going to happen, just the writers went round in circles with it), Dipi was falling over herself to help her and then makes her manager and David & Aaron decide to have a baby with her, despite them knowing she was only doing it to stay close to Chloe. Is there any possibility that Chloe will leave soon, she's a really annoying and ridiculous character!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Jacinta Stapleton (Amy Greenwood) has confirmed that she will be back as a regular on Neighbours following her recent guest return in a few months time.

The actress reprised her role as Amy Greenwood after a long time away from the soap last year.

Delta2113 wrote: »

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    She hasn’t appeared in our episodes yet, she’ll play a business woman called Sheila Canning and there will be some mix up with mail with the original Shelia Canning.

This isn’t the first accusation of racism on the Neighbours set.

What is the point of this new Sheila storyline :confused:

Jeepers dramatic ending to today’s

I hope Amy is on the pill for her joint fun relationships

Someone please cut off Chloe's hair

• Advertisement

Her hair is fine, they should just cut her from the show

Actually love her pony tail, only thing I like about her, she's a really annoying character, delighted that Nicolette has disappeared, no doubt there will be more drama when the baby is born and Aaron and David are left empty handed, will be glad when this storyline is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

I really hope Nicolette has disappeared for ever but I doubt we’ll be that lucky. The new credits have got my hopes up. She is such an unlikeable character, normally an Aussie soap would find their good qualities at this point. I actually like Chloe and Leo as a couple. I’m really don’t like Crazy David.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Pistachio19

What the hell was all that today? Whose baby did Paul end up with?

Was thinking maybe she had twins, but, surely that would have shown up on the scans, so everyone would have known, but, where could she possibly have gotten a few days old baby from, at such short notice, I suppose anything is possible in soapland. I hate how the writers always allow Nicolette to come out on top regardless of the situation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I’d say she stole a baby from the hospital?! It’s Neighbours at the end of the day - it could be that far fetched! The cops will come knocking on the door one day lol

The baby is belong to Leo and his ex Britney, Nicolette returns with the real Isla

Oh interesting

• Advertisement

Ridiculous

Advertisement