Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

I'm really looking forward to it, the Irish Gogglebox is back on Wednesday also, thanks for the reminder Calla.

Just bedside here, can't believe the weekend is over, so tired I can't be bothered getting my clothes etc. ready for the morning, great start to the week. 🙄

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There will be so many great stories about what a decent fella he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

missus went on her travels to Asia, first she had to deal with 8 days of quarantine, but now she also discovered that although she is double vaccinated, it wasn’t done in that country so she can’t enter any buildings, malls etc. So today she had to get her 3rd Pfizer vaccination, now I reckon she is protected enough that she can go to China and lick lampposts :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am a bit shell shocked that it is Monday already. That was a great weekend just there. Posh Spa day, some great food, a few drinks and meeting some friends I have not seen in way too long.

But now - deskside with a gloomy face looking out on a gloomier day.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Home to bed. Exhausted I am time for a rest.. Oh, a chainsaw, lovely 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all 😄

Small moan time.

Was hoping to get a bit of an all clear last week and be able to look for work..I was actually walking to hospital and my leg nearly collapsed under me with pain.... went in and did my xray...new bone is growing over the breaks and it's a slow process...been told another month at least...so that's not what I needed to hear...mental health is a bit strained at the minute, my insomnia has really ramped up recently ... work won't interact with me re outstanding wages....so am looking at maybe going to the labour court on that front.....and it was my b'day last week .. one of those with a zero....so all in all...things are beautiful!

Happy 70th Birthday Dave 🥳🥳🍻🍻🎂🎂🎁

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I love, love ,love gogglebox!

Can't believe the Michaels dad died, he looked so vibrant.....she'll be devastated as they seemed a well suited couple, so young to go!

• Advertisement

Its been a bad few months for googleboxers with Pete and Mary and then Andy's death.

I hope my favorite Sophie Stanford is still healthy and ok!

That brother and sister have the weirdest relationship, they are funny though.

Well Mary was 92 ,good innings as they say.

I have to admit...I've only started watching Gogglebox in the last few years, but I do like the Leeds sisters, Izzie & Ellie, spam egg and chips def add to the curves.... the middle aged hotel owners that haven't been in it for a few years...always drinking and half cut when viewing the programs 😂

That was Dom and Steph. They got a bit carried away with their 'fame' and tried to cash in I think.

Dave all my hugs to you. I understand in some ways and a roundy birthday definitely didn't help matters, stick with me kid, we'll be turned into glue only when we say so!.

Like Grem said, the glue factory is a while away yet Dave 😁

'Big' birthdays have a way of making us feel reflective and meh.

And turning 70 is definitely a big one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

So, we have a new septuagenarian in this thread? 😇

Seriously, Congratulations, Dave!

Deskside here, burning down the clock. Starting my day off with a call with Australia probably wasn't the smartest move...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Belatedly Birthday wishes Dave, welcome to the 30s club.😉😂

Monday done tf, picked up stuff for the dinner after work but now I'm home I haven't the energy to cook a proper dinner, all my healthy resolutions that I make on a Sunday never even survive one day, I'm annoyed with myself. I'm also telling myself that there will be no wine tonight but I feel I should have one for the first night of Married at first Sight...such a dilemma. ☺️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I saw a clip of MAFS , tbh half of them sound like they'd be better suited to Geordie Shore , if that's still a thing !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Trying to start the week on the right foot and see the positive in things.

First day back at the desk today, though I can’t really complain, been a fabulous 2 weeks off. 😀 Had a catch up with the drama queen on my team, lasted over 2 hours! although being positive she didn’t break anything.🤗 All in all quite a good day…

… ah feck it, crap to be back, did someone say there was wine? 😂

Had to google mafs, need to delete search history 😆

Lol, judge not.

I got a massive energy burst earlier, made a proper dinner which was unappreciated tbh, did my ironing, hoovered and washed downstairs and another few bits. I need a reward now.

No judgement, interesting alternative acronyms though!!

For you Grem to cheer you up 🥰🥰

@Autosport long wait at kfc? 😅

No that was taking in a car park 😄😄

I don’t eat chicken 🤮🤮

• Advertisement

As if he gives two hoots what you eat bless him. 🤣

Advertisement