Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Gwan Nina putting that bítch in her place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Where is the jury??

This judge is daft what does Asha's relationship statud have to do with Seb being kicked to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Depending on her relationship status, Corey might have feelings of jealousy / resentment against Nina. Seb just got in the way. (I think)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

Are the other two lads having their own trial for attacking Nina?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

I don't think she believes Corry tbh. I think she knows what he's really like but its her job to get him off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

Think they pleaded guilty soon after the attack amd were sent down already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,347 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Max is being recast leading up to a major new storyline for the Autumn. The screen stepson of Jack P. Shepherd will be played by Shaun the.... Paddy Bever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

How are Kelly's eyelashes still full and intact? Assuming they're false.

Hope to see Coreh going down only to return sometime in the future. I also see promise in his dad actor. Think he's like someone we'll be seeing again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,347 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Corey's dad paid everyone, the prosecution have asked no questions, Corey breaks up fights in football training but can't hold Kelly off Seb

Yep that is preposterous. He could easily lift her off her feet and carry her kicking and screaming up the road. Imran isn't much of an actor I don't think. He's one of those pantomime facial expression actors. He looks out of the corner of his eyes a lot. Dunno what that's supposed to portray.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Tommy O and Rick Neelan, it seems, are brothers in real life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,770 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Ya, I think his Corey's father is a good enough actor and would have potential.

Earlier this year I was watching classic Emmerdale and he was married to Kim.

Judge is gas.

Lets the witch lawyer go off on random tangents but refuses to let Imran talk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

How did imran not do that research about what Laura said.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Imran is useless 🙄😂😂. Wasn't he around for the child neglect hearing? Is that not how himself and Toyah got guardianship?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,394 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The direction is as bad as Imran's acting.

The scene where he put his head into his hands was more like pantomine.

And before you say it wasn't....

Oh, yes it was!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

The ability of cast members to hear like a bat is back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Sometimes Emma can be really stupid as bad as Kirk. Curtis could be down a ravine having to saw his arm off?

No way is Eileen the type to become preoccupied with some old dear she didn't know. Re her and George, anyone else fed up with their 'will they, won't they' thing?

Post edited by Ann22 on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭threetrees

I'd really like to see Eileen and George properly together. They could be the new Jack and Vera.

I hope justice prevails in the end and Corey gets sent down, Kelly isn't totally innocent, she's a proper little wagon, but a murderer she is not.

I know Kirk and Emma are portrayed as ditsy and silly and stupid, but really, Tyrone is much much worse. The other two have morals, Tyrone hasn't a clue. I bet Alina will further manipulate him and she'll end up part owning the garage or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

The Tyrone-Alina story needs to end. It's so stupid.

Moved out from Fizz's, in with Alina, pregnant and engaged in a matter of what, 3 or 4 months?

Really sick of seeing Tyrones worried face too. The way he tightens his jaw you can see his jaw muscle each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Abi is quite a poor actor when doing the crying scenes. I find them cringe.

The Tyrone saga is insufferable. They may even drag it out to Christmas where he'll ditch Alina at the altar.. although as weddings seem to happen quite soon into Corrie relationships, it might be the Oct bank hol weekend.

Evil little Hope is a treasure to watch. I love her scenes. When she rolls her eyes its hard not to laugh..wee wench! See her and Josef greeting each other..real life twins. I was thinking with the other sister in Emmerdale their parents must be never off the roads but it's just over an hour's drive between sets. From Esholt West Yorkshire to Salford Greater Manchester.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

I know what you mean Ann, but in fairness, Fizz is fairly insufferable herself. I can quite see why Tyrone bailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

No Corrie on Wednesday because of the football.

I never really liked Fiz much tbh it's Just hard to believe Alina likes him so much and it's irritating that they keep insisting they've done nothing wrong. I suppose it's not entirely Fiz's fault she has such a harsh shrill voice and annoying bag rummaging mannerisms but he needs a solid kick up the arse and Alina needs to grow the fck up. He has a troubled child who's already halfway down the crazy road to Nutcase Ville who has to come before her and her bubble baths and toads in de holes! That's what she signed up for when she started wandering around their sitting room in her smalls. I'm just glad we're being spared the slap and tickle giggly scenes with him emerging from the bedroom, smirking and zipping up his skinny jeans! Yuck!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Do people think Corey will be found guilty?

Advertisement