Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleting Threads

• 02-09-2021 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭

I stated some threads that I want to delete,

I cant find how to do this and I dont want to leave them up for no good reason.

So how do I do this?

I have tried all the usual things and read the FAQ's ahead of posting this.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

If the threads you want to delete are older than 48 hours, you'll have to ask a forum moderator to delete them for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭Bredabe

How do I do that? I don't think the report option is appropriate as there is inappropriate in the threads.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

No, I meant to send the mod(s) of the forum a PM with the link to the threads and ask in the PM for those threads to be removed. Bear in mind a moderator may refuse to delete a thread if it's taken on a life of its own and is active by way of user discussion.

Advertisement