Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Very quiet night in here 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Must have been me 😭😭😭

Ill show ye all 😛

Off for breakfast with the boss (looks like Batdog here)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Friday Folks ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Grumpy finally home. He had a few post op complications and a fairly torrid time yesterday but he's home now. Poor man has terrible pain when mobilising. Not sure how we're going to manage toileting overnight. Think I'll be pulling an all nighter.

I do take the piss out of you Sardi.... but your devotion to your father is wonderful to see & it shows, despite what auto says...have a very good heart

• Advertisement

The absolute cheek of you Dave 😛

Fingers crossed it’s a good night Sardi 🤗🤗

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Evening all, survived the first week back and enjoying a Friday drink and dancing round the kitchen to Robert Miles imagining I’m back living on a Mediterranean island in the 90s. TGIF 😀

Look after yourself too @Sardonicat , as much as you can , as who takes care of the Carer if the carer gets ill .

@Poochie05 ,I Love Robert Miles , Children used to be my ring tone 😂 enjoy the dancing!

Thanks Mam. Dont worry, I will. Housework will be confined to keeping us fed, clothed and washed. Toilet crisis has been ameliorated somewhat; the Nurse manager of Dad's day centre is very kindly dropping up some incontinent pads so he can use them overnight and not have to keep getting out of bed. I can't believe they discharged Dad in this condition. He shouldn't have been left out until he could mobilise to the toilet with assistance. They just put a pad on him in there and left him out without giving me any!

Ah that's great that she dropped those up to you , makes it a bit easier and one less thing to be worrying about . Totally understand , had somewhat a similar situation with a parent years ago .

Hope the night isn't too stressful and if your dad sleeps , sleep too !

• Advertisement

Mine too....loved that tune... shocking that he passed a few years ago

I have to post this here for Sardi.... Ted...Larry Crowe and the rest of the bouncers asking her to add 2 years to her DOB so they could say she was 18

God , yes , and he was young too , late forties I think .

Internet gone since the early hours yesterday , technician to call Monday..fingers crossed it's not cancelled numerous times like it was when it was to be installed.

Ah Jaysus! Haven't heard the name Larry Crowe in a long, long time. Fecker turned me away from a Hothouse Flowers gig in '89 and I was the only one of my group who was actually 18! The bastids all went in to the gig and abandoned me outside. I went home balling my eyes out. Still, I get to enjoy looking younger than them these days. Who's crying now?😜

Grumpy tucked up in bed. So relieved to have him home safe and sound and away from the frankly dangerous set up of chronic understaffing, incompetence, burn -out and complete lack of communication that is supposed to be a "University" hospital.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Does that say lounge, bars, restaurant, garage?? Cabbage?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

I think it's supposed to say cabaret, but I can't be sure. Hard to read...

Homeside here, about to grab a tea and then curl up in bed. Had to call in sick today as my voice is almost gone...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Carnage. It says carnage, Grem

🤩🤪🤢🤮

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahahaha with pubs down the country you'd never know, local one used to be bar, grocer and undertaker

Horans had huge gigs, the likes of Joe Dolan, Philomena Begley ..but it was the international acts, Howard Jones, The Communards, Meat Loaf, The Damned, Housemartins, Dexys Midnight Runners, UB40, The Pogues, Status Quo, Big Country, Transmission Vamp....Wendy James...she was fab...all in that little place, and we took it for granted

Feckin job, making me work

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside horizontal, enjoying the wildly hilarious The Wars Of The Roses on the box. 😁😂

Have a good weekend all!

Deskside listening to Whipping Boy because of twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all, beautiful sunny day here :)

Morning all 😊

Happy Saturday!!!

Stoopid can't sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Missus sent me a bar drink menu, can you imagine a GUINNESS TOWER.

What the feck is a Guinness tower? Whatever it is I'm interested

Away to work, feeling my age and then some

😂😂😂😂

• Advertisement

Me forehead and around me eyes is already like a much settled bog road!!

Advertisement