Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer Tusla New Competition

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JuneMoon7

venusdoom wrote: »
    Yeah, as far as I know this is the second round.

Ah ok, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

Does anyone know around what panel number their on for Dublin at the moment? Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 K12345678!

Has anyone been offered a position for the West area ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hhayes10

Has anyone heard back from second round EOI's.. ? I put in for a few posts in Limerick area but haven't heard anything back yet... I was placed 1 -100 on the Panel. Was hopeful at the start, but not so much anymore... The closing date way May 19th. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Hhayes10 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard back from second round EOI's.. ? I put in for a few posts in Limerick area but haven't heard anything back yet... I was placed 1 -100 on the Panel. Was hopeful at the start, but not so much anymore... The closing date way May 19th. Thanks

I was offered two posts in Cork. But didn't proceed to onboarding due to family circumstances. Had replied to 4 Expressions of interest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 annemm

Hi All,I'm guessing you all got EOI last wk. It went to my spam this time. None of interest to me however just watch your Spam

Any update on where panel is in Dublin South??

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JuneMoon7

annemm wrote: »
    Hi All,I'm guessing you all got EOI last wk. It went to my spam this time. None of interest to me however just watch your Spam

Me too, none in the area i want, all Dublin or Limerick and Cork

Hey guys did anyone get today’s EOI?
    Has anyone put in for a place ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chase111

K12345678! wrote: »
    Hey guys did anyone get today’s EOI?
    Has anyone put in for a place ?
    I got EOI on July 1st but nothing on the 8th. Where are they for?

• Advertisement

Hey chase. They are for limerick, cork and Dublin.. My number is 100-200 so was quiet surprised

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chase111

K12345678! wrote: »
    Hey chase. They are for limerick, cork and Dublin.. My number is 100-200 so was quiet surprised
    Thanks. Im 1-100 and got EOI for limerick/cork/dublin last month. I wonder if some postitions weren't filled so that's why you got the email.

Has anyone been offered a job after EOIs?

Any updates on the panel?? For Dublin...

Happy to see EOIs are still coming however nothing yet to interest me. Has anyone received a position from the panel. Panel must be coming to an end soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Denise McEvoy

Hi guys,

Has anyone seen any “Expression of interest” for Laois/Offaly/Kildare region?

I have got a few expression of interest for Dublin/Cork/Limerick regions but haven’t seen any advertised for Laois/Offaly/Kildare region. Just wondering has anyone low on panel got any EOI for these regions ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

Finally saw an EOI for North West! But it is frustrating not knowing your exact position for that region or even on the panel as there is bound to have been plenty people taking up positions in front of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭busy_mom

Got an EOI for my area (can’t believe how long it has taken) the position is Tusla Receptionist- is anyone else currently in this role would love to hear some feedback. TIA

busy_mom wrote: »
    Got an EOI for my area (can’t believe how long it has taken) the position is Tusla Receptionist- is anyone else currently in this role would love to hear some feedback. TIA

Thats great are you in the top 100. Hope you are successful. I 'M in DNE also but waiting on Dundalk nothing coming up tho. What did you score. I scored 370 so in the top 100. Hoping something comes up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Anyone start work yet ?

I have gone to pre screening stage , but I'm just wondering do you start on 1st scale for salary or is there any wriggle room ?

• Advertisement

I got an email of 'Recommendation to proceed' yesterday and wondering how long does it take from replying back to being able to start? How long is the clearance and on-boarding and what's involved with those?

I've to give 1 months notice and am due back in work in 2 weeks from Maternity Leave too!

Thanks very much

How did you get on with this? I got a Recommendation to proceed email a few days ago as well.

Still waiting for my garda vetting, have all other paperwork sent in ready to go! Congratulations on getting the recommendation! What dept did you go with within Tusla?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭I am me123

Post edited by I am me123 on

Advertisement