Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

I think being in bed at this time on a Saturday night tops the lot, my life is over. 🙄🙁

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, sure didn't the grandpa out of charlie and the chocolate factory only get out of bed in his seventies? 😅

He did, to search for a golden one, typical man.😂

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I have no wrinkles

😂😂😂😂

Me either.

🤞

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In a wind tunnel?? 🤔

Brace yourself grandpa..😂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I can top it..in bed this time on a Saturday night...alone 😆

To thine own self be true

I'm am sure your ladies are beautiful with wrinkles and without. Also not a thing wrong with being in the bed of a Saturday. Nothing like putting on the pjs, getting a takeaway and sticking on a film 😊

I would absolutely be tucked up in bed if i was off too. Maybe a hot chocolate

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling here on the sofa in the default horizontal posture... 😁

In other news, Boards is logging me out nearly every time I click a new page. Grrr!!

@JupiterKid that would drive me mad couldn't be logging in every two minutes ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s actually a JUG of Guinness that you pour into your own glass. Are you still interested :):)

Well I have drank a pitcher of Guinness but no repour, yuck.. Could do with one now I might sleep.

Im so excited, for the first time in 18 months, we are getting catering back onboard. We have literally flown with nothing since they discovered that 4 guys who were in the process of loading catering tested positive.

so exciting day for me, wonder if we got our chocolates back :):)

Is this place getting any livelier? ....I pop in and unless some of the usual heads have commented..it's still a bit quiet I think.

My father rang to wish me a happy birthday...a week late 😂

Dave I don’t mean to say it but there’s a whiff coming from your direction 😉😂😂😂😂

Very sad to hear of the passing of Sarah Harding (Girls aloud)

Very sad to hear it also, too young.

Couchside, bored, have the Glenroes already, dull drizzly day.

My holidays end tonight and I’m back to work tomorrow 😭😭

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Duvet , Shirley Valentine is on the tv and I thought of you ☺

• Advertisement

Ah haven't seen that in decades, great craic.

Cheers Mam, think I'll watch it again, suits the mood atm. Have you been watching MAFS?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Tis agood film alright Grem !

Watched bits of it last week until internet went , grez they're a horrid bunch this year Duvet !

I agree, the Australian version is always much better. I'll stick with it anyway out of boredom, I was disappointed with the new Gogglebox also, maybe it's just me but nothing interests me recently in general, I'm even gone off some of the music I always loved, I have to say I found the Phil Lynott documentary excellent, so poignant, he was the best imo.

Cly-tor-iss come in for your dinner!!

Anybody want some chocolates ? Got about 2 KGS.

Only 2??? 😅

😂😂😂

Grand coffee table

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Braved Ikea today, first time since covid hit. Sweet baby Jesus and the little donkey.....I have never seen it as packed......then I realized I forgot to look for something so parked my trolley out of the way.....came back just in time to stop another customer taking it....ffs lads get your own, not as if it was empty either.....

Advertisement