Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Government - Part 3 - Threadbanned User List in OP

Options

Comments

He needs to, to put this story to bed!

Where's the link to the medical/ambulance flight proof you mentioned earlier? You seem to have forgotten to post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

The medical ambulance was for going to London. Nothing has been said about its return journey.

He doesn’t have to he’s entitled to some private time just because some outraged keyboard warrior heard that the Government plane was thought to have taken off yesterday evening to the Uk, it grew wings and was spread across social media by Leo haters

It was posted earlier by another poster. It’s from Instagram and was posted about 6pm yesterday. Search Instagram Irish Air Corps and it’s in their “Story”.

The last few pages

You poor people

Nothing on the Irish Air Corps Instagram I've checked. Post the link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Can we take it he was flying solo at the festival, or were there a gathering of FGers bopping along to Cheryl Cole,

It’s still there. Try again. I can’t seem to be able to post a link. It’s in the “Story”, not in the posts.

It was posted on the official Instagram account of the Irish aer Corps showing what they were up to yesterday evening

Stories last 24hrs,so it will have gone in the last half hour

Here's a screenshot taken at 725pm when I searched for it

Thanks ML. I can’t figure how to post pictures.

It'll be gone soon as its hit the 24hr mark,it must have been posted between 8 and 9 last night

• Advertisement

I'm awaiting the pic of Leo from London to prove he wasn't on the jet on the way home

• Registered Users Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

Does anyone know what time Coveney is before the committee on Tuesday?

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,972 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

That is only half of the story though. And it wasn't issued to refute, just an update on what they were doing.

We know nothing of the return flight and who was on AFAIK.

Which also means nothing, I know.

In all fairness now...you're quick to lambast the fg'ers for running with something weak tea and here you are peddling worse than that helpless tea

Not peddling a single thing.

There has been no statement as to who was on the return flight.

Which, as I said means nothing.

Just stating the facts of what we know.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

This story was already in the media before there was anything about a flight. So it hasn't really changed. Leo sticking two fingers up at the rest of us while sticking one up his nose. The flight is irrelevant.

The fact that our government deemed concerts of that size unsafe and a risk - Leo being one of main people to decide that, and going to one in the UK just shows how clueless he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭MBE220d

Leos days are numbered, he will never see the inside of the Taoisaice office again, he is an embarrassment and a liability to the country at this stage.

And it not just him, the army of advisers he has at hand should also get the door, costing the taxpayer hundreds of thousands a year and afraid to open their mouths, getting beyond a joke at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,656 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

The state of this post, the absolute state of it.

Even after the journalist who broke the story about the Government Jet issues an embarrassing retraction we have this poster still peddling fake news.

"Oh, how do we REALLY know he was not on the flight!"

The state of it, but it says alot.

😁 Mark doesn't check things out again.

I posted that before the retraction was issued.

The facts embarrass you again.

The false claims about the flight shows the mentality of those who picked it up and ran with it. Straight into a cesspit. So what if the man went to a concert in England. A couple of hundred of us attended concerts here in Clonmel. Yes, there were politicians in attendance! Did I waste my time taking their photo and posting it on social media? No. I reckoned that they were there for the same reason as me. To enjoy a great night out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭gral6

Cheesus, going abroad for his jolly gig after decimating entertainment industry here in Ireland. He should be thrown out of his office immediately

• Registered Users Posts: 14,656 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

So you admit you were completely wrong? Because even after the retraction was made, you still peddled the lie in another thread.

I simply will not be lied about here, I have taken the time to extract all my posts as you have already lied about one of mine above without looking at the time stamps...i.e. doing basic research. I have made it easy for you - point out any post where

1. I commented on the story as a fact.

2. where I did anything other than comment and ask questions about a breaking story that NOBODY could say was true or not.

LEO VARADKAR STORY IN THE VILLAGE THREAD

Can't access that link. Has the air corp commented?

Irish Aircraft Spotter account on Twitter saying it was an Air Ambulance mission to RAF Northoldt, another account claiming it held there to bring Varadkar home.

Always the shinners fault 😁

Have they said yet who was on it on the way home?

Can you cut and paste statement?

I can't access the link as I don't use Instagram.

Do they say who was on it on the way home, simple question.

I didn't suggest anything, nor make anything up, just following the story. The person claiming that the Instagram post answered all the questions (who was on the jet on the way home?) was clearly making it up that all questions were answered, as you have confirmed.

1. Retraction issued and posted here.

If true that is fine.

Needed to be questioned though based on past activities and misuse. That's just the sad reality here.

FG FF GREEN THREAD

If this story breaking about the government jet being used is true,(I'm not saying it is) Leo will be gone before Coveney.

I'm going, nah, he wouldn't be that stupid or arrogant, would he?

No idea.

Just reacting to what's going on. As I said, I have no idea if it is true or not.

Ah yeh, sure nobody is talking about it at all. 😁

Don't see too much outrage. Just questions. It's not as if the jet hasn't been abused before.

Are you saying cases of extravagance with public funds have not occurred before?

I'm sure journalists have been onto the the relevant people to check this. I can't understand why they don't react sooner and scotch these rumours before they gain traction tbh.

It's kinda what Social Media is good for.

That is only half of the story though. And it wasn't issued to refute, just an update on what they were doing.

We know nothing of the return flight and who was on AFAIK.

Which also means nothing, I know.

Not peddling a single thing.

There has been no statement as to who was on the return flight.

Which, as I said means nothing.

Just stating the facts of what we know

Retraction Issued and posted here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

JAQing off generally ends in tears.

Even more tone deafness and arrogance from Leo being discussed on Claire Byrne.

Leo told the entertainments lobby that he wouldn't be looking to the UK as an example, when they pointed to there as an example of how things could be opened up.

Soon as he got the chance he was over in the UK strutting his stuff. The optics of it all = appalling.

If is a conditional word,you wanted to use in a sly attempt to ignore the clear cut evidence that the journalist starting this got it wrong

No amount of waffle let's you off the use of the 'if' word

You knew what you were doing all along

The twitter bots don't care about truth

You proclaim you do

Hypocrisy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

Claire Byrne is good this morning.

I feel there is more to come on the Kappone cronyism.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

There was no 'truth' until the retraction ML.

As I said previously you wanted people to think like you and immediately dismiss the story 'coz it's Leo and he'd do no wrong.

Previous misuse of this jet by the very generation of TD's precludes taking that line. It was quite possible he would be that arrogant.

'If' was always the prudent way to proceed.

Sorry that the facts of my posting ^ forces you into speculating about 'what I was doing' (which was just reacting with caution to a story that was breaking that NOBODY could prove either way.

But that's life.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭MBE220d

No sign of his usual mouthpieces out this morning either, they had to wheel out a senator this morning to defend him, not looking good, guaranteed he will be gone before christmas.

• Advertisement

You didn't want the lie to be disproved so you used the if word in the face of the truth

Common enough tactic in posts constructed to be plausibly deniable

Your comical Ali moment with the U.S tanks rolling noisily behind you

Advertisement