Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking.com not honouring confirmed booking price

Options
  • 08-09-2021 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

Booked a two night hotel stay on Booking.com for €282. I placed the booking over a week ago. Today, I received correspondence from Booking.com:

We've verified that the accommodation has made an obvious mistake when registering their rates online, impacting your booking .

They would like to offer you a new rate of 5, so you could keep your reservation. The total price of your booking would be: 1169 EUR (including city tax).

Please consider this offer and let us know if you'd like to keep your reservation. Alternatively, let us know if you'd rather cancel this booking for free.

Looking forward to hearing back from you within the next 24 hours.

If you have any other questions, we are here for you.

Do I have a leg to stand on here? I had paid for the booking in full. I tried to contact CCPC but they advised that they could not assist, as Booking.com are a Dutch company. Would appreciate any insights.

Comments

Advertisement