Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Love it auto, great for Xmas gifts :)

work day for me and sand storms forecast, what fun 🤩

Post edited by smurfjed on

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Work office, deskside, busy getting new material worked up for the new academic year which kicks off fully in a couple of weeks.

Looks like another cracker of a day out there! 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nine hours since the last post ....once upon a time the thread would have one or two new pages in nine minutes , let alone nine hours .

Happy Sunny Tuesday evening ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

I know, right? Not sure how much the split between here and the other place is contributing to that.

Just had a bit of rain here in the rebel county...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Thomil , I find the site here very slow to load , unless it's on the phone , then it's fine . The other one is fine tbh . It's still sad to see how much of a decline there is here 😢

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂

Oh, hey auntie. Remember me? Your long lost nephew from Germany? 😇

I'm loving this Indian summer...long may it continue...well.. hopefully for another 2 or 3 days anyway :)

Chillin’ n the sofa, post delicious dinner and a doobie afterwards. 😎

Loving the Indian Summer weather too. 😊👍👍 Takes me back to my school days when you’d be back at school and the sun would be splitting the stones in the schoolyard. ☀️☀️☀️

• Advertisement

Loving it here also, 30 degrees when I hot into the car after work. Bedside here, hump day tomorrow, did a quick pick for tonight's lotto, hopefully tomorrow is my last working day forever. 🤞🤞

Euro millions was won in Spain 😭😭

Hola 😂

😂😂😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning kids..

Deskside, work office, finishing up for the day - and a very productive day it’s been!

Off for a swim now and then over to my aftercare group. Over the hump of the week now. 😁😊👍👍

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back to work tomorrow night but getting married in a few weeks and me da is out of hospital

Homeside here. Thankfully. my COVID test turned out negative, but my GP somehow seems incapable of sending over a medical cert for my employer. Beginning to lose patience over here...

Grem I’m available to DJ the party 😉👍😁😁

I received great news today I couldn’t be happier 😄😄😄

My pension kicks starts in 40 years time 😂😂

Morning all 😊

Happy Thursday!!!

Waiting room at the Radiology department in Blanchardstown hospital, waiting to be called for a chest x-ray.

Hoping all will be okay.

• Advertisement

All available fingers are crossed, Jupiter!

Thinking of you Jupiter

Fingers crossed for you JK 🤞

Ahhhh, Grem!

congratulations, on both counts, great news.

life for me seems to have got better, looks like I have somewhere to live in six weeks instead of being homeless, which is the way it was looking for a while!

the stress relief is unbelievable. I feel like myself again.......college course starting in two weeks, feel so much happier now 😊😊

best of luck JK, hope all ok

Does that mean House Party Bubbly 😉😄😄👍🥂🥂🍻🍻

It way too humid to work 😡

It sure is Grem, I have the office like a fridge 😄😄

Great news Grem, delighted for you.x

Hope all ok JK.🤞

Couchside, crazy busy day. Glass poured, will watch MAFS ,then straight to the leaba, I've a few days away next week and that's all that's getting me through the week , no luck with the lotto, trying to come up with a plan B, all suggestions welcome.

• Advertisement

I'm not in my usual site and i cannot get this effing place to cool

Advertisement