Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David McDonald car sales, Bagenalstown

Options
  • 08-11-2013 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am thinking about buying a car from here, has anyone any experiences with this place. I would love to hear some feedback about this dealer before I part with a lot of money.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Further dodgy comments of a personal nature will not be tolerated. Thread locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭jake frost

Also looking at buying a car here in David McDonald car sales in Bagnalstown. Anyone got any experience dealing with these. Some bad. Reviews on Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

You've revived a pretty old zombie thread but as you can see from the mod comment there was some bad feedback at the time of original post in 2013..

In regards buying a car there look at the car and buy the car on it's own merit, is it over or under priced based on same model elsehwere, if significantly under then why is that so. Know anyone good with cars or even an independent mechanic maybe have them look over the car with you before buying.

Advertisement