Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 NFL season - Week 1 thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

TD eagles 22-6 nearing the end of the third quarter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

some leg on that Bengals kicker, would've been good from 63, never mind 53.

What a mad play in Washington, the fumble on his own 3 yard line cost his team 30% win probability....not often you see that other than turnovers in the last minute or two of a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,009 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Really a game of 2 halves in Buffalo

It will be a big statement to go into Buffalo week 1 and take the W. Pittsburgh got off to a flyer last year, before they lost steam and petered out. i don't think many had the Steelers beating the Bills today.

• Advertisement

29-6 eagles after a TD from Jalen reagor.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CaoimhinCong

Let's go Chieeefs.

What a 3rd and 4th from Steelers.

Delighted the Vikings kicker nailed the 53 yarder. I can't stand that "icing the kicker" ****. Hope they go on now to win.

oh, we're censoring words like sh1t now?

• Advertisement

I hate the Bengals anyway so hoping they clinch it.

Eagles get the win 32-6 in Atlanta. What a difference and obviously the caveat that’s it’s week 1 and it’s the falcons but still it’s a confidence builder.

Yeah, week 1 frequetly throws up some funky results, but a couple of big blowouts to start the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

The finish to the Lions-49ers game is mad

Crikey....not sure what the 49ers are doing, but if they somehow lose this game, it will be the worst loss I have ever seen in the NFL. Even worse than the Falcons at the super bowl!

how can you be 24 points up with 2 minutes left, and be in a position to lose a game.....madness. I mean it;s still a huge longshot, but there's a chance!

poor from Goff, the extra seconds are worth more than the yard he gained. Just throw it away.

....actually lucky he dropped it. Needs a shot into the endzone now. Can;t believe he threw short of the sticks though.

Looks like the niners won but made it harder than in should have been.

aw, that's a pity, would've loved to see some overtime in this game. Goff with 3 crappy plays in a row though. 49ers breathe a sigh of relief.

• Advertisement

Patriots definitely easing Mac jones in, opening with 4 run plays......hmmm, maybe they should stick with the run for the time being.

Weird to see the Saints without Brees, I hope Winston does well there, he showed some great flashes in Tampa, and maybe Sean Payton can limit some of the bad decisions. i don;t think he'll throw 30 interceptions this year.

TD browns.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,009 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Ballsy by the Bengals

Gutsy from the Bengals....tough decision at midfield....weren't happy to settle for the tie (or the possible loss)

TD dolphins.

Well maybe a TD for the dolphins.

edit: yes it’s a TD.

....well now the Vikes ice the kicker, now i want the Bengals to win.

Bengals win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,289 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Oh what a beautiful finish to that game. Vikings ice the kicker and he misses the FG then nails it after the timeout for the win 😁

Advertisement