Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Jameson black barrel, Teelings, Tullamore Dew Carribbean cask, Pearce founders choice 12yo, Redbreast 12yo cask strength & Redbreast 21yo....and a girl I'm the local SuperValu gave me a bottle of Jameson, which is actually lovely as she's just recovered from her second dose of Covid

My babysitting gig for the night 🤗

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh jaysis invite me over drool

Also, who's this girl, that's a nice feckin present!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The burner is gone kaput here too, plumber is to call during the week

Life is full of surprises 😂😂

Ah she's a good friend, we kinda bounce off each other when we need to vent about others...she got married 2 months ago...after the bloody thing being postponed twice... pregnant and covid...but she's recovered now and thriving

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh yes, we had her in our thoughts here while she was sick, so glad to hear she is well..

Thanks Grem, I don't care what Mam says, you're a good egg 😉

Hahahaha ooh i'd love some egg and chips

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

🍳🍟 there you go Grem !

Dave , you cheeky fecker 🍇that's the nearest I could get to sour grapes for you 😁

This is the closest i've ever been to people fighting over me *swoon*

• Advertisement

Am literally waiting on Daves comeback Grem , I think it might be best if you sit down in case you faint 😂

I think my reputation proceeds me, and for once there will be no come on your back.....

And with that...I close my account 🤗😉😂

DAVE!!!! 😅😆😂

You are joking about closing your account Dave ?

(I can't think of anything polite to respond to your comeback with , you win!)

Dave, get back here you ballbag!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Dave closing his account? Are you for real???

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Dave is probably having a small whiskey before he braves coming back in ! Either that or the little one woke up ☺

GREM!!! 😂😂

Oh lordie , I meant the child ! Geez , minds out of the gutter please , not everything I say has a double meaning !

(Or does it?😈😇)

Hee hee hee hee i could not ignore that Mam jaysis sake..

• Advertisement

Lol , I have to admit , I walked myself right into that one Grem , well played 👏😀

Am saying nothing, mainly because i cant!!

In other news finally a mug of tae here with a white bueno 🤤

Well enjoy the cuppa and the chocolate! I've apple tart if you'd like some ?

New episode of Intervention on here , just checked , they're on for the next few hours...decision to either stay up or go to bed will be made at midnight!

Is that the show with a psychologist thing?

It's the one where the families of a person with an addiction work with an Interventionist to try get the person to accept the offer of help in a Rehab/Detox facility . Some do and stay for months , maybe a year and stay clean , others sometimes don't and relapse . They give an update on each person at the end of each episode .

Ahhhhh i was thinking of actors and such talking to a psychologist, oops

In Treatment?

In Treatment? I'm lost now sorry Grem?

Nope i'm wrong after a google, lawd helpis

Lol , it'sa night to be conflustered!

• Advertisement

I've been a more confused mess than usual since mid august, i do get very mad at myself.. Embarrassing even, but should calm down soon..

Advertisement