Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ledwill Park

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭social butterfly 2020

Emz09 wrote: »
    Thanks Hannah, my boyfriend thought the same thing as you but I’m the optimist! I wonder has anyone asked before not to put the kitchen in at all?

In order to have a valuation for the bank, the kitchen needs to be in. If its not in you can't draw the mortgage down.

Emz09 wrote: »
    I never thought of that. Thanks for the heads up on that, gonna have to think of something different!

When I bought my home I made some changes to the kitchen. Mind you they were only small changes. I was dealing with a lad onsite who worked for the kitchen crowd and paid him cash for the changes I needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 BD850611

Hey guys,

Does anyone know what is the progress of the houses being built now? we brought one of the houses in The Court. The expected completion date is end Dec or Jan 2022.

We contacted developer and they gave us an email to check the progress but never heard a word back.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Hi we bought in The View and we have been told November but I have heard others being told December. I think The Court may be just behind us.

We have been down a couple of times to check the progress and they are flying up but they have been on holidays for the last 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bullmar

Hi everyone,

We just got a house in the court told ready in December or January. Was wondering about a few things like, if the houses are set up for an alarm. what the builders are like for making a few little changes or upgrades like changing the counter top in the kitchen also if the heating is smart controlled any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 ekomedia10

Hi everyone,

We will be moving into The Close in Ledwill Park soon, pls for those already packed in ,could you help us with the following enquirers:

1.) How long did it take to get Eircode and get the street on Google map, I observed our house and The Close is not yet on Google map and this is making it a bit difficult arranging shipment of items purchased.

2.) Is there good Vodafone broadband coverage in the area? What is the best broadband provider in the area

1. Ask Google as that's their baby. Eircode a few months. I've lived in Ledwill for nearly two years and the house is still not on street or satellite view on Google

2. I went with Virgin but nearly all providers are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Has anyone had issues with the attic

Post edited by jimthemental on

• Registered Users Posts: 6 FionaM21

I havent come across this on this thread, there is a Ledwill park facebook group i think where somebody might be able to answer this. We have bought in the Court but not due for snagging for a while yet, completion Dec/Jan 22 hopefully.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6 pkel1974

Hi all and congratulations to all who have purchased and moved in.

I am hoping to put a booking deposit down soon but I'm waiting to go sale agreed on my own property as its one of the stipulations in buying a property now. Has anyone else experienced this with the EA ?

And how long was it after ye paid the booking deposit did you have to pay the 10% contract deposit.

Hey, from what i remember it was pretty soon after paying booking deposit that the 10% had to be transferred, it was before we signed contracts which was within a month of paying booking fee. Best of luck! We are buying in the Court one of Sanderling Bs. Just wondering if anyone buying in that section has update on progress for scheduled completion in Dec/January?

Hey, we brought in the Court too. We reserved one of the houses in the Court back in March and were given completion date mid Dec/Jan. There is a Ledwill Park facebook group, its very useful. lots of information and discussion. I joined few weeks ago.

Ah thank you very much for this..I knew about facebook page but wasnt sure whether to join or not yet so I might now that we are halfway through September and time ticking on quickly! Looking forward to hearing about completion and hoping its Dec rather than January

No problem. I wish I could have found that group earlier!!!

Oh I hope so too! people who brought in the Lawn and the Drive have been talking about delays for snagging and final inspection...I am worried it will be the same case for the Court and we are dying to get out of the Apart we are living in...we have been there a couple times to check the progress....have you???

Joined the group its so helpful thank you!! Yeah we are renting nearby in Kilcock tiny townhouse with our two young girls and we were really hopeful of being out by January but from reading feedback we can add at least 8 weeks onto completion dates...but maybe since they are into the last phases it might be more on track timewise, can only hope! We pop over to estate regularly but obviously v hard to tell what stages the houses in the Court are at overall

Hi again, has anyone bought in The Court been given a date to move in? They seem to be flying along now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 diago3211

Hi All,

We are in The Drive and we were told the end of Nov/ early Dec as our updated snagging dates. This is subject to water and electricity being connected

(previously we were being advised end of Dec/ early Jan)

Feeling positive now and hoping we at least get the keys before Xmas :-)

I took a drive down two days ago and it looked like everything in the Drive up to number twenty snd all the houses in the Lawn is ready to snag👍.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 wk360

Hi All, seems most of you have already purchased and got houses from Glenveagh, so I would like to know about your experience dealing with Glenveagh and any suggestions for buying from them?

Also did you had any concerns about social housing on the site? if yes how did you take up with them. Is there any way to get a house in newly built housing without social housing on site?

Dealing with Glenveagh was very easy, encountered no problems.

Every new housing estate in Ireland has to have a number of houses set aside for social and affordable homes.

No issues. Everyone is entitled to a home. Go build your own home or buy an older house if this bothers you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IRLWomen

Hi, I am looking at buying in Ledwill.. I drove down to take a look.. The houses that have the page on the front window with NUMBER 1 for example on it? Anyone know are those the ones that are available or sold?

Advertisement