Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Guitars should be banned on the set of H&A.... the frikkin' cringe ever time someone picks one up.🤮

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

This new cop is fairly good at running after people and tackling them to the ground. He must have played rugby or ‘footie’ ie aussie rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

Dean swerving violently off the road and down a cliff nearly killing everyone in the car just to avoid a kangaroo making a minor dent to his front bumper has to be the worst piece of driving ever seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mia, the superwoman with the rocks

Don’t forget the cliff at the bottom of the cliff!! The one they are currently dangling off. Although that hill, ravine they crashed down may not technically be regarded a cliff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

What about the paramedic Logan having to abseil down a hill in a field that Nikau managed to get up despite having a head injury and broken ribs? They surely didn't need ropes to get down it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭wiz569

Presumably the ropes were to stop him falling off the cliff edge the car was resting on?

If they had been near where the car was then yes, I understand that but they were abseiling backwards from the road down onto a field which Nikau had walked up, despite being injured so it can't have been all that steep. Of course they needed ropes when they got to the actual cliff edge where the car was but they could have walked normally down from the road, even with ropes attached for safety. It was just a bit over dramatic I thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Well, yer man certainly put Tori back in her box yesterday.

Hopefully, the Paratas, Mia and that irritating little cow Chloe will decide Summer Bay has gone south for them and it's time to move on .....

After all that has happened last few days, that kangaroo really owes Dean a 6 pack of beer and a pizza dinner. Dean better not let ‘Ari have any beer cos he gets so sloshed on 1 or 2 small bottles.

• Advertisement

Chloe is more annoying than Bella

I thought ‘touch footie’ was gonna be touch aussie rules. But they were playing touch rugby. Is ‘footie’ aussie rules??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Home and Away is gas with all the disasters

In the space of a year there has been

Gas explosion, car crash, murder, large fraud, many miscarriages, depression, mental breakdown, addiction

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Bella's haircut is a disaster too.

Missed the last 3 days except a few minutes of yesterday's episode, and I'm not bothered about catching up - I see John has bought Justin's garage, anything else happening?

Tori and Christian are leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

When did Mac the business city girl become a surfer, now she constantly going around board in hand being a Dr. Phil shoulder to everyone and where does the new flying Doogie Howser doc live?

Today’s episode reminded me of everything that used to happen to me pre-COVID when I walked into a nite club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

But covid never happened there , so it's not all bad.

• Advertisement

Ari and Mia deciding to adopt when he has a criminal conviction for armed robbery - I mean come on, that's got to be against the most basic of rules. I know Home & Away has a history of just about everyone being approved as a foster carer at some point but that has to be stretching it to the limit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

And it took brains of the Bay, Nikau, to point it out to them that it might be a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭SmallgirlBigcity

Is this bothering anyone else: Ryder and Chloe have been using the diner to cook their Mexican food. They cook all night and then deliver the food the next morning. Who orders food at night to be delivered the next day? It makes no sense. Its getting really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Well finally someone is twigging the stuff being used,radio station changed….but how they don’t cop the bang of Mexican food and the reason for the sky high lecky bill is beyond me….oh wait,this is H&A

I’m the one ordering it. It takes over 24hrs to reach me from Oz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Anyone want cold mexican food about at 7am tomorrow morning ?

Jasmine's character is to be written out for a time as the actress who plays her hasn't been vaccinated which has now been made mandatory.

Sam Frost says the character will be "going on an off-screen adventure for a few weeks but will be back".

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

How much of a pain in the hole is Dr. Trendy? Someone mentions about going on honeymoon to London and 2 seconds later he’s got the mad cap idea to up sticks and move there for good.

Hopefully this spells the end of him and Boring Tori.

I wonder why a high ranked doctor and a brain surgeon would want to leave summer bay for life in London. They only reason I can think is work won’t be so busy in London. In Yabbie Creek they are saving lives or dealing with some kind of disaster every week. In Eastenders there is almost no hospital scenes, so they must be going there for the easy life and still huge salaries.

• Advertisement

Is John after Irene?

Advertisement