Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Golf Society, Captains prize 18/09/2021, Enniscrone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

well you will probably be hungover 🤮

but the state my golf is in of late you probably don't need to worry about me haha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Was really hoping i'd be able to get away for this for the day, but unfortunately not. Enjoy lads, its a fantastic course.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Golfhead65

Hope you enjoy the weekend lads, I haven't played any outings this year between one thing or another getting in the way and also refereeing every weekend but I'll be back next year refreshed and ready to go, I'm actually away in Ballyliffin this weekend for a breakaway with the misses and hope to play The old course on Friday morning..may the best man or woman win..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

Will the last few groups on the timesheet be the people with a best chance of winning the GOTY?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

Are you doing the speed thing before first group go out or a few mins before each groups tee off time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Everyone doesn't need to be done before the first group tees off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

Nope, but if I can get in the top5 by the end of the day I'd be looking better for a Jug entry. That's my goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭a post punk

Rumour has it Tiger might be renting clubs for this 1 to boost his chances of winning ………

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭doublecross

Not much golf lately so went out for 18 holes yesterday. Good news is I shot 5 over.......... bad news is it was doolin pitch and putt!

• Advertisement

Lol

i played a medal last weekend

good news……. I broke a hundred…….. by the skin of my teeth!

so that’s the bad one out of the way 😇

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭benny79

Look at everyone trying to play down there chances .lol.. ha the hustle is real! :D

Whats the story on timesheet? As I wont have access to a computer tomorrow and boards on the mobile is well...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

You're probably going out first seeing as the leaders going out last 🤭

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Sorry I’m not at my computer so haven’t been able to do up the proper time sheet.

hope this is ok, can’t figure out how to do a table on new boards mobile

first group is out at 12:50, apologies as I had previously thought it was due to be 12:30.

10 minute intervals

Also, one correction, Brian Rossiter is not playing, so 2nd group is also a 3 ball

This is it in another format...again with Brian Rossiter excluded from that line

Enjoy all the warm up rounds tomorrow folks, hopefully we stay dry all weekend

Looking OK at the moment. Maybe a little damp for a while for us in Rosses tomorrow, but Saturday looks dull but dry

• Advertisement

Wish I was heading up tomorrow.

instead I’ve new windows coming and then I have to go to work 😟

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Really looking forward to this. Have only golfed once since castlecomer, wish I could have gone up tomorrow for the warm up round but unfortunately have to work. See ye all on Saturday, hopefully good weather golf, food and night, I’m not asking for much!! Captains weekends never fails to entertain

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭a post punk

Enjoy the warm up round tomorrow guys , I had hoped to get up but can’t get finished …..Really looking forward to playing Saturday in dry weather and the annual night out is always a good laugh and breakdown of the whole year !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

Looks decent enough for mid September

Looking forward to a lovely weekend of golf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭The Big Easy

Beat of luck everyone, gutted not to be joining you all! Sorry Break80 but the outings just haven't fallen right for me this year. Enniscrone remains high on my list of courses yet to be played, mainly because of Fix's glowing appraisals, he's surely favourite to break his duck in this one! 😄

Playing the Captain's qualifier at home on Saturday and another who has a baby on the way soon. Golf has barely been on the front burner when it has to to be taken off again to simmer.

Plenty to look forward to though with a son on the way who won't have to do much to eclipse me on the golf course! Hopefully an outing will fall right next year for a catch up 🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Break80

Fantastic news big easy best of luck. We will probaly see you in 2025 all going well.

Captain is sitting in the bar of the hotel in Sligo as we speak.

I like to be early but this might be a bit extreme even for me.

Great news easy. See you soon

Taster of what awaits

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Snackbox20

Under a month ago, really enjoyed it here, can't wait for what hopefully be a fantastic captain's day and Saturday.

Enjoy your warm up tonight Captain 🤣🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Snackbox20

Oh btw, apologies, congratulations Big Easy.

Advertisement