Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help track my package from china.

Options
  • 14-09-2021 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. Unforeseen difficulty, with to find out where is my package.

It is not too expensive, under 60 euro, some sort of sound amplifier(from aliexpress), but things get interesting, and I am trying to get to rock bottom to find out about whereabouts my package.

Ordered 21 May this year.

Paid normally, and shipping times was Ok. As usual 1-2 days...

Were expecting to get it end of June, early July.. But never got it.

Tracking number indicated that it's in tnt tallaght depo. July passed, in beginning of August sent enquiry to tnt and went holidays, at the end of August came back, but there is no sign of package and email from tnt - that package with customs.

Purchase protection run out, opened dispute, where seller said package with courier or customs, tracking number clearly indicate it.

In dispute Aliexpress decided leave me without money, and now it is my problem to chase down that package.

Could anyone help with info how to track down my package in customs.??

I was googling about it, appearantly big organization, and have no clue to who enquire about my package whereabouts.

Thanks

Post edited by Mar4ix on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭phester28

speak with Eva CS, your purchase T&C should be refund if not delivered within the allocated days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

It's probably in TNT/ FedEx sitting in a corner.

Send email to their customer service with tracking number in the subject line.

Ask for details.

It probably did not have correct paperwork.

I've a package sitting in customs for almost 3 weeks awaiting inspection. FedEx can do nothing. Additional paperwork was asked for and provided and I've been told it could be another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

How did you pay? If by credit or debit card, just do a chargeback. It's not your fault that it's not been delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

@Mar4ix - did you get it? I'm in a similar boat at the minute waiting something from China via Aliexpress.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pablo_Flox

It has probably returned to the sender, An Post have been doing it wholesale for the last 2 months.

See here: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058200515/an-post-returning-packages-from-outside-the-eu

I have had 2 packages returned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

Funny enough there is no extra paperwork requested. I'm waiting now for more than 2 months. Tnt saying it's up to customs. ive not received any info from customs.

Well, my package is handled by tnt. Now for two months contacting their online contact for with all details. All what them answer, is package with customs.

Now I can't see my package if tracked via tnt consignment number on their website.

But costumer service keep saying that package is with customs.

I asked what department or email I should contact to trace my package, them sending default revenue link...

What a "great" service

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭andrewfaulk

TNT have it, the goods are very rarely physically examined by customs, and if this is done it would be at TNTs warehouse.. When they say customs, they probably just mean that their own customs clearance dept haven't processed the entry yet

Eventually some movement.

Got a call from tnt and then email (for FedEx import department) , where I had to send proof of purchase / receipt and proof of payment... So sent screenshot of my purchase from app, and bank statement, where that payment reflected.

Fingers crossed, I'll hopefully will receive my goods... Which ordered in mid of May this year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement