Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin broadband down?

Options
  • 20-09-2021 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭

Anyone having issues in D24.

Over an hour on phone and can't get through.

No whattsapp or lice chat service either

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

Seems ok in Lucan village

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Cheers.

I got reconnected at 2.30. It was a fault in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

No connection over a hour in D15

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Hope you got sorted.

Waiting over an hour before I got through yesterday.

In fairness when I did get through, they had technicians out in about half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Thanks, but It MIGHT have been my wire was hanging on my it's last threads. They are too long and inflexible so bound to break

That's great going.. Well not the hour on hold, but the half hour and out. Usually it's next day not like two day's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

Down in Dublin 3 for the second day. 1 Hour waiting on the call to be told there is a fault in your area and service will be restored at 5PM.

5PM came and gone and broadband down. Their support is open from 9am to 5pm. They also have Whatsapp but you are told they are not responding WhatsApp as they have high volume of collers. Chat online is not active either. They used to be good but this is very poor. I'll be waiting on the call again tomorrow, day 3 without internet and nothing but fob off excuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Relax brah

Down in D6W the last few hours, customer service don’t work Sundays - terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Had a few issues today for a few minutes early in afternoon in Galway, but resolved after rebooting modem and mesh box

Advertisement