Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The **** is this shíte.

She has kidnapped Aled ffs. Get the police to arrest and charge her and fúck her outta it.

Why is Gemma even trying to talk to this psycho. Get the kid back and tell her you'll never sign again and never let her within 500 feet of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

I cannot understand why they haven't called the police instead of pandering to that weapon Freda

Goodman Ches a bit of sense to end that scutter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

Craig to the rescue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Freda is unbearable.

And is Tinker the only cop?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Worst episode in a long time!

Ches said Aled missed the op because of her.

Shes forcing a random child she is in no way related to to stay deaf, and Gemma seems content at that.

Bernie was the only sensible one the whole episode.

Farcical.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Who the eff does she think she is??! It's none of her feckin' business! Surely to God some sound is better than none. What is she on about??! "He won't know what sounds are". Sure he'll learn! This is so stressful!! He'll be back down at the end of the list for surgery. She needs a kick up the arse. Why is Gemma putting up with this?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I’d have broken the window and taken my child. That dope should be locked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I thought Gail was going out of it for longer than that.. Why the big and unbelievable 'I'm off to Thailand'story? ..and what was the deal about her hair? Audrey was on about it on the phone too. It looked no different to me and she had the towel wrapped around a clearly unwashed mop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Janey, Freda only got a "slap on the wrist" for abducting a child? How unrealistic is that!

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Shouldn't Gail be quarantined in an approved hotel too?

Post edited by Lennox Gilbey on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I got some sign language Freda will under stand

Freda Christ is annoying me I’m glad I’m not the only one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

Its seems like the writers are falling over themselves trying to have inclusivity in their storylines lately. They handled Sebs killing well, the Bailey brothers one is questionable but last nights antics were shocking, that's no way to show the difficulties people with disabilities have to deal with.

You don't understand so I'll abduct your child and stop him from having life changing surgery, wtf were they thinking.

And to add, the best part of last nights episode was Rita, the ever sensible and wise one calming everything down, what a great character and actress.

Post edited by prunudo on

It was hilariously tone deaf (pardon the pun).

So the "big message" from the episode is that deaf people can't be trusted to mind a child as they may try to keep them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

Nice of Gary to visit Kelly, I wonder did he catch up with Faye at the same time 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

I had forgotten all about the existence of Faye until I read your post, LOL.

She’s still languishing in prison too, I guess??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Freda needs to go ASAP. What the actual F was all that about??? She committed a serious crime and nobody seems to appreciate the severity of the situation. Who writes this ****??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

There was a scene either this week or last between Craig and Gary, I wasn't fully paying attention, one of them was asking the other if they'd heard from her or something along those lines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,769 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When Freda was locked in was there any mention of getting a spare key or just kicking in the door?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

To make us all think about deaf culture ?? To warn any parents of deaf children of the dangers of cochlear implants ? God only knows.

If I was my child I couldn't possibly deny them the opportunity to hear, whatever format that is in. My friend's little boy has cochlears and he takes them out when his parents are giving out to him. 😁

Is Freda grieving for Norris but throwing her attention on Aled instead

Shut up and fùck off Freda.

Goodman Ches.

has Mary stepped out of the Handmaids tale or what?

What’s with the rig-out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Saw that thing with the paperboy being destroyed a mile off!

• Advertisement

No Dev, Steve, Sally, Kevin, Tyrone, Brian, Jenny, Carla, Evelyn, Yasmeen or Peter at the funeral for Norris

Advertisement