Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access messages

Options
  • 21-09-2021 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

The last message is from Dec 2019? I have messages I need to access with log in details for Disney. I know you said in a previous post that you were working on this, but you changed platforms in July and it's now nearly October. How long before they're restored? Thanks

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What previous post are you referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

The date of that PM from Spear was June 20th. Our site was moved to a brand new platform on July 15th. For that reason, everything in Spear's PM is now obsolete. PMs are now in the form of conversations. A bit like Facebook. There is no 'sent items' option on the new platform. Everything you send is now saved by default and that cannot be turned off.

I can't access messages after Dec 2019. Will I ever be able to?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

All saved PMs were transferred over. And there's been no reports of PMs missing that I've seen.

Report in the bug thread to have it examined:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I'm missing pms, forwarded from a closed account, does that make a difference I wonder? Will report on that thread now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I'm missing an absolute rake of PMs. I had my inbox close to full before the new boards site and now I've got less than 50.

There's definitely an issue here with PMs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement