Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Also with tracksuits is it advisable to go up size aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,834 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

All depends what you are comparing a tracksuit to for example I’m one size in Adidas and another in Nike, use them size charts provided

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭U.P.O.

Not related to online jersey stores (although i have bought jerseys from shoot in the past) but i dont know where to ask this

My 7 year old got a genuine Utd jersey this year and now wants to get Ronaldo 7 on the back. Went to lifestyle etc... at the weekend but they all only have the full adult size numbers and letters so they looked ridiculous on his little jersey. They are too big

Does anyone know where you can get smaller kids size names and numbers put on ? I know when i ordered from shoot before for him they had smaller names and numbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Is there any customised t shirt printing places near you? They might probably be able to print whatever you need on the back.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

How long are packages taking to clear customs at the minute has anyone any idea? Just copped my package from Sandy has arrived at Dublin on the 2nd. So would I be right in thinking if I don't see it by Friday theres an issue with customs?

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Anyone interested in some jerseys I got that don't fit?

Home Liverpool player version. Size XL (these player versions are meant to be tighter than normal which I stupidly didn't account for)

Yellow Liverpool goalkeeper player version. Size XL (same situation as above)

Black club america jersey. Size XL.

All tried on once. Ordered from one of the usual sites via the woman on WhatsApp (not sure if I'm allowed mention websites or names?). Happy to sell at the price on their websites. You'll save waiting 2/3 weeks and delivery fee.

I'm located in Dublin 12.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

• Registered Users Posts: 19 kavo89

mine took a week to arrive, after paying for customs via an post. bit of a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

How did An Post contact you?

my package is not in Ireland yet, but think I coincidentally got a phishing email from a dodgy crowd pertaining to be from an post asking me to pay €2.99 to release a package. No details or anything about what the fee is for exactly or details on the package. Just wondering what I should look out for from An post.

Mine arrived fine, 21 days from start to finish. No customs or any issues other than I probably should have gone a size up since I got the players version one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,758 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

They dont. They just deliver it.

If its stopped by customs either An Post or Revenue will contact you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

normally via text and email. I received both. the tracking number and custom number should be on the text you get. make sure they match. An post are the point of contact for customs, they are taking the money on Revenue behalf. Anything of anybody else i wouldn't trust. A breakdown of the customs owed will be on the an post website when you input tracking number and customs number provided on text.

Ive had a many orders from Sandy, never contacted by An Post. An Post have delivered many but never contacted me.

Ive never been stung with Customs since An Post started delivering though.

Likewise, was never caught, pre new custom rules. Sellers have not signed up customs been collected at point of sale, so they will be stopped in customs in ireland. some may get through, i can only talk from experience and my last two parcels have been stopped. i always ask for the value to be put as low as possible on package to keep cost of customs down

My order was for 6 shirts and no customs delyas. Came right to my door without prior contact from An Post.

Making an order Thursday so hopefully same results.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Tdireddi

Did an order from Sandy Just under 3 weeks ago and it arrived this morning, was delighted with everything! Even ordered a tracksuit and was skeptical about the pants but they're super comfy and a decent fit, true to the size chart.

Meanwhile I have 2 Jerseys ordered 5 weeks ago from DHgate with no sign of arrival. Think Sandy will be my go to from here on out!

• Advertisement

What kind of tracksuit did you get? Any pics? Hows the sizing and quality?

This is the look, fit wise I knew I was a 38 inch chest so opted for Small based on the chart and it fits perfectly, not too tight but not hanging either. Trousers are like youd expect a normal Adidas pair to be like, quality is brilliant it has to be said.

There are a couple of small imperfections like loose threads and a chopped letter on Aeroready but nothing major. I'd mainly just lounge in these anyway

Hope this helps!

sandy and shoot both do decent soccer tracksuits, they are good for sizes and wash well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭kheb

Hi guys. Can you let me know if you see the Liverpool Green Candy Goalkeeper jersey from 1990 on any of these sites?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Had a package with 6 jerseys sat in Dublin 12 sorting office for 12 days after customs clearance. Then tracking said return to seller. Got in touch with anpost and they said seller didn't fill out declaration correctly. So they will be sent back to China and seller will resend. Might get them in a couple of months :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Patsy167

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭Sono

Ordered from shoot 24th august, last update on the tracker is 1st September, pain in the hole but it seems there are lengthy delays coming from China at the min, have ordered a lot of packages in the past and never had this sort of a delay.

anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭.G.

My most recent order from Sandy arrived after three weeks without the tracking ever updating bar saying the package had arrived in Ireland. Took about a week and a half after they arrived in the country for them to get to me. No customs involved either.

I ordered with Sandy, shes says shes using a shipping company in which taxes are prepaid.... anyone else get this recently?

My last order with her was mid August. Prices were all the same and no mention of anything different regarding shipping at that time anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

My last order with shoot was sent back by customs, they sent out a new order and it seems to be stiluck in China going by the tracker.... Its a pain considering the original order was in July

Is sandy any more reliable

• Advertisement

Personally Ive had no issues with Sandy recently , but I reckon they are as reliable as each other

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Could someone DM me the "Sandy" store/the one most people seem to be using? Couple of them come up when I google

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

Have player versions of Man Utd home and away for sale if anyone's interested, they're a little too small for me .

Both size large home is 19" pit to pit away is 20" pit to pit and both are 29" top to bottom. Rather sell them together but sure PM me if any of you are interested or want me to send on pics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Been looking through Sandy's site and have my eye on a few, particular the black 94/95 Man Utd jersey.

However, I notice on that one in particular the crest section is a fair bit wrong. Should I trust the pictures or are they more accurate in reality?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Tdireddi

Guys, anybody familiar with the Sandy postal updates ?

I was following it on https://m.17track.net and it’s said “shipment arrived at Ireland distribution centre” on 21st sept but I’ve heard nothing from An Post and no change in status. It actually said on 20th that customs clearance was completed!

I keep getting these emails from An post asking to pay 2.99 (but I think they are phishing emails), don’t believe they are connected. But does it take awhile to get past this part?

I got a customs letter, physically in the door. Not for Sandy but for items purchased from states. It gave me details to pay online customs of about 4 euro.

I dont know about texts or emails.

Go to an post customs website via google and enter the details there of your tracking number to see if customs are to be paid.

search the tracking number on the anpost website and see what it says

I’ve no customs reference number so cAn’t check An post!! So all I have is confirmation from the delivery crowd that The package is supposedly in Ireland for a week! I can’t check an po

Is it unusual for the package to be in Ireland for over a week with no contact?

• Advertisement

The tracking number you are using on 17track will be the same one you enter onto the An Post website to track it here. And yes it is usual going by my last two Sandy deliveries.

it is the same tracking number that is used for anpost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Does anyone know how the kids sizes compare to years of age? It just says 24, 28 etc.

Use the size guide chart that all the sites have, this is one from sandys website

Thanks for that, I had a quick browse but must have overlooked the chart.

I have a tracking number that starts with SF but nothing shows on an post tracking page.

For the customs page in an post you need a customs reference number. I haven’t actually been contacted from an post yet. Gotten a couple of very dodgy texts in the last week about collecting packages but it’s from mobile numbers and looks dodgy.

It’s stuck in Irish distribution centre for over a week, not sure what to do now….

Once anpost have your package the tracking number will work on their site

@Drumpot it's not out of the ordinary, but look message sandy and ask for a tracking update she will sort you out or just search the number here cause it's the one she will use anyway

Edit: that link will get you to the site but I copied and pasted in my last packaging number also so just do a new search

@Drumpot , any joy?

Upon looking at the status, it appears it cleared customs in mainland europe but not Ireland, so it still has to go through Irish Customs.

It usually goes through customs in Germany or Belguim first before arriving here.

Id get onto An Post either way and see what they can tell you

• Advertisement

Order paid. Let’s see how it gets on posting to the UK.

Advertisement