Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I do remember coming up against him and him being a pain in the arse. Think he’s the GK that got a 10.0 and made 13 saves against me. Lloris is also a pain to try score against.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

They added the otw pack for pre order people but it gives out normal gold cards. They put in the pack description not to open it until 6pm today when the promo starts.

Weird way to handle it by EA and a lot of people opened it by mistake so I'd imagine they'll be refunded.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I'm one of those, half asleep opening the fecking thing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Frenkie DeJong from MM this week. Very nice 90k.

might actually consider that very spendable coins. Been tempted to grab Neuer but couldn’t justify the coinage until now.

Hilariously, Spanish users are saying their Spanish translation says to open the pack before five. And all English translations say not to open it befor 5pm UTC, and offers zero ways to work out what time that is in your local time zone. (I think it’s 6pm Irish time).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Played one game against him and can confirm he’s a beast. That said, I’m still trying to find a reliable way to score 1v1’s so could partly be that.

Some games power seems to be king, in others it’s been the standard point your player towards the corner of the goal and finesse it in but neither are consistent game to game.

For crosses, low or high, shooting first time seems to be the way to go. Even if you have space, don’t take a touch from a drive cross.

Post edited by Adamcp898 on

Haven’t tested it too much but apparently low-driven is a really consistent 1on1 finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Lads is anyone else experiencing lag. It nearly always kicks in at the start of the second half for me. I'm using a wired connection as well, it's infuriating.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Anyone who bought the Ultimate edition have you got all your pre order bonus content yet? I had nothing for Ultimate team when I last checked and the Home grown talent hadn't come through on career mode yet either. Might get a chance to check later but seen it was an issue online and wondered if it had been sorted today in Ireland at least.

Points were available when the game officially launched last Sunday. OTW pack came late last night but I couldn't open it, got the Mbabbe/Pele loan cards. So all fine but I bought from the HK store as well.

• Advertisement

First game to test out low driven shots - 4 low driven attempts, 4 goals. 4-0 up after 20 mins, his keeper made 0 saves. Low driven is the way to go for any chance inside the box.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I had tested the low driven but it wasn’t consistent for me, but I like that the keepers are ridiculously good. About to open my 2nd OTW pack after accidentally opening it last night half asleep.

Looking forward to seeing what pack luck is like with the 4600 preorder points.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Timed finesse shots are ridiculous right now.

Malden in my OTW pack.

van Dijk in my first pack with the preorder points 😅

edit. Lewandowski too. Nice 65k.

think I’ll keep VVD for a bit. Couldn’t justify spending that level on a player, but since I’ve packed him, I’m not going to over think it. Rather enjoy him for a bit.

I got Alaba from the OTW pack. Anyone get anything decent?

Berghuis.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I got Grealish

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Alaba in mine. Ok with that as he’s in my main Laliga squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Grealish, Could of been worse I suppose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Anyone done the playoff games for the weekend league? I've reached the points to enter the playoffs but wonder if the best players will be playing it this weekend and better odds mid week. No automatic requalification for weekend league's will at least limit how many I enter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Gold upgrade packs OP. 😱

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Dumfries in my OTW pack. Bleugh.

Packs seem to be littered with Locatelli, Berghuis and Dumfries. To mute the disappointment tho, I got a Pogba from the first pack I opened with the free points.

Omg. Cause of that, I decided to do one.

OTW Varane!

im so happy. Varane and VVD 😂

Regular crosses not working for me, I’m pressing square but they’re not counting towards the Camavinga objective (yes, I’m using a Ligue 1 player). Anyone else having that? I haven’t tried driven cruises yet but I presume they’ll work.

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Disappointed not to see a POTM Antonio sbc but hopefully it'll come tomorrow.

I thought the reason ultimate edition owners didn't get the hero card until December was because that's when they were releasing but they are in packs now.

Going to hold off using my otw pack and fifa points until next week in the slim chance I get a Messi or a more realistic chance of getting Konate.

Prices have unsurprisingly crashed. Mid Kluivert down 80k and Haaland down to 65k.

Advertisement